HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Wow, it's been a while. Hello, Odin.

Pos: Done with school (for now).
Pos: Managed to finish a couple of drawings.
Neg: Winter.

Spicy Potato

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:44 am

Pos: Was sick last week, finally feeling 100% myself today, went for a hike.
Neg: Suppose to rain for 4 days or so. I like the rain, but hate not having the option to leave my home unsoaked.
Frick: Slowly getting back into drawing. Did a bunch of goofy spooky stuff for December to post on my instagram (called it deadcember. the only other people using that hashtag were deadlifters.) Now currently working on a Bowie piece to celebrate his birthday/his death -_-. When finished, if looks good, might frame and give to coworker who loves Bowie. Maybe i'll post here if it's good enough.
Pos:Got my copy of Batman Return of the Caped Crusader in the mail today.
Pos: It's hilarious.
Neg: My friend David haaaated it <_<

Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Negative: My Granfather died
Negative: I'm too poor to afford my medication... and food.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:23 am

My condolences Sam, I hope things otherwise have been looking up. Whenever you are able please update us, my thoughts are with you.

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom
My Mule is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 am

Neg: Moving really, REALLY sucks, especially when you have gained a lot of crap due to living alone for nearly 8 years. Putting things in boxes, cleaning things up, taking apart things, it is all such a pain

Neg: And now I keep thinking about all my friends who are staying here, which sucks because Knoxville TN is a 10 hour drive, so its not like I can just go and visit them. I hope I am able to get on with Southwest by the end of this year, that would be nice...

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 pm

^ Moved to Georgia with family first week of October, I know moving pains.

Then I spent the last four months unemployed, only to land two retail part-times within a week and a half (the latter this morning) that pay better than my previous jobs. And a five hour substitute teaching orientation tomorrow just in case I still have days with nothing on them!

I've been reading to fourth grade boys at a nearby elementary school during their lunch break a day week for the past month through the public library, it is as fun as it sounds. The longer it goes on, the more comfortable they get. A Jeff Kinney biography held us most of two days, this week we had a book with a bargeload of silly illustrations, some with Where's Waldo levels of intricacy- but only a few sentences a page- basically built to get goofy gut reactions out of kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainstorm
All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Awesome you got that gainful employment!

That library thing sounds AMAZINGLY adorable, I love libraries so much T_T

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Been so busy lately with exams, interviews, regular work and wedding preps!

Regarding that last point, with 5 weeks to go before the deadline, we have 55 ''Yays'', 3 ''Nays'' and 47 hasn't answered yet. We sent the invites at the start of February so I suppose the rate of them coming in is normal? Sometimes, we worry about them coming in too slowly...

March Break is giving me a chance to relax a bit. No more interviews scheduled for now and the 2 incoming midterms shouldn't be too hard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 am

Rainstorm wrote:
My condolences Sam, I hope things otherwise have been looking up. Whenever you are able please update us, my thoughts are with you.
Things are better, I suppose.

Positive: Hap top surgery yesterday
Negative: It hurts

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Today at 1:00 am

That's really good to hear! If you ever need an extra ear for listening to anything, I can provide that, I'd like to provide anything I can and that's the only thing I can think of.

I'm glad the surgery went well, I hope you have a speedy recovery!!

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: