Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureEdge
✧Chromatus✧
AzureEdge

Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally) Empty
PostSubject: Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)   Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally) 07v2DaMMon Jul 13, 2015 2:25 am

Alrighty, lemme explain this forum game. Basically, you hit your keyboard (Not hard that you break it, but, alas, smack it somehow, and then you'll receive letters. From then on, you'll make a sentence out of it!) To make this even more fun, with a bit of a twist, try to make it tales related!Now it's your turn!~ (Disclaimer- I am not responsible for anyone breaking their key-board.)
For example-IMJTHB
I must join the Hunting Blades!

Last edited by AzureEdge on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AzureEdge7
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)   Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally) 07v2DaMMon Jul 13, 2015 2:51 am

Please come up with something more creative than this. This isn't a game since it has no defined ending. You literally created a thread where the point is to increase postcount with no other context.

I'm not locking this thread right now because I know that some asshole will accuse me of trying to win the "game," even though any other mod or admin could still post. There's literally no way this can end well besides deleting the goddamn thread, but then I'm sure some fucker will have screencapped the last post they possibly saw to claim that they are the winner...

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU'VE CREATED INTERNET CANCER

(Seriously though, edit and change the game to something else.)
Back to top Go down
AzureEdge
✧Chromatus✧
AzureEdge

PostSubject: Re: Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)   Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally) 07v2DaMMon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 am

I sincerely apologize for that, and I've changed this forum game to something else, which I think should have an end sooner or later, so this should be better, correct?

I think I killed the internet caner, well for now
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/AzureEdge7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)   Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Smash your keyboard,(Not Literally)
Page 1 of 1