HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swordandshield

PostSubject: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:00 pm

It seems the world should return to its natural state and coexist with nature rather than destroying wildlife and ect. It'd be like the Garden of Eden where there was harmony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:09 pm

-insert Tales of Phantasia quote here-

Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:46 am

I don't think it's possible to invoke enough change in enough people to return the Earth to how it once was, entire lifestyles are based around wasteful tendencies and living by the big buck behind harmful resources, but we need to really prioritize stuff that will allow us to keep living on this planet.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suikoden
Tired

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:27 am

Hoenn Champion

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 am

This was already said by me prior these forums but given you and the world wants to know will tell you but only to a certain extent given everything where I reside at is not written.The current is influence given so equates to bad in due time another will come equivalent to me but will masquerade until a certain event happens simultaneously this person will bring the economy back.Until this happens no man can say they have seen evil rather the influence also unless your name is written somewhere which predates inate you will not be able to disinguish this person as he is pristine rather wonder who can stand up against this person

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?   

Back to top Go down

Why is there so much bad stuff rather than good in the world?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: