Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMThu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 am

I am asking this question in regards to Xillia 1, since that is the game that I am playing through right now, but feel free to include linked artes from Xillia 2. I have played through each game once already.

The main reason I ask is because I feel the game really wants to push Milla linking up with Jude, for various reasons. However, I really love most of the linked artes that come from Milla linking up with Alvin. I just love Wyrm Wrath and Quake Breaker.

What are your favorite linked artes?
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 1:50 am

Xillia 1 - Tempest Pirouette all day.
Xillia 2 - Any Gaius Link Arte is inherently badass. But I have to say Grand Beast takes the cake because it's what Ground Breaker was and should have been.

Although, I do think it's better now this way because Shikou Bakusaijin can stand side by side with Shikou Bakuraijin and Shikou Bakuenjin as the earth elemental counterpart. Shijin Rensenkou can be the sole awesome triple hit Beast attack of extreme supremacy.

Alvin's linked artes are really cool tho, especially since some changes in effect when used with his charged or normal artes.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 am

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
Alvin's linked artes are really cool tho, especially since some changes in effect when used with his charged or normal artes.

Really? I had no idea. Do you know which ones? Also, does this work for both games? I feel like I have something new to test now.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 11:53 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
King Cat the Sixth wrote:
Also, does this work for both games?
It works for both games.

As for my favorites, it's hard to really say. Gotta say I love how Phalanx is a stomp now though.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
Really? I had no idea. Do you know which ones?
Mostly the ones with Jude. I can only think of Force Wave and Pow Blade right now, mainly because they're really apparent; in Force Wave case, Alvin crouches down and shoots a wider wave, and with Pow Blade, Alvin swings the Pow Blade around a la Tiger Rage (as opposed to two-hit Tiger Blade) when charged.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaMFri Aug 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Hmm... I will need to look into this when I get a chance. Is it possible that something similar happens with Milla depending on whether she casts the full spell or just spirit shifts it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?   Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Which Linked Artes Do You Like the Most?
Page 1 of 1