Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What version shall I play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ryouga

What version shall I play? Empty
PostSubject: What version shall I play?   What version shall I play? 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:01 pm

I own the PS3 version, and the Gamecube verson (legit not pirated) I am aware the HD version is using the PS2 version as its base so graphics arent as good as they could be but the GC version I can use on my emulator and make it look amazing plus has the bonus of save states.

New World if I play that I will just play the PS3 version but just wondered if anyone had any experience.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: What version shall I play?   What version shall I play? 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:21 pm

The PS2 version has some nice extra content that the GC version didn't have.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: What version shall I play?   What version shall I play? 07v2DaMThu Sep 24, 2015 2:10 pm

PS2/3 version has the PS2' version's extra content, Gamecube version has the 60 FPS battles and dungeons and "infinite" resolution if Dolphin is on the table.  Its a content versus performance thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What version shall I play?   What version shall I play? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

What version shall I play?
Page 1 of 1