Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)   Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers) 07v2DaMSat Oct 31, 2015 2:18 pm

So, I finished the game and the DLC... my question(s) is more about the world itself, I guess.

Aside from Lunarre's foreshadowing and that he was somehow part of the assassin's we did not really learn anything about him, right? So did he come from another country, because:

I realized that I never learned where Zaveid got his weapon from (I did not beat Edna's brother as of now, but I heard that that part only explains that these two were travelling some time ago).
Plus, Helldorf mentioned some "Northern armies" or something like that during his flashback, before he started getting all lonely lion. We did not have a snwoy place in this game as well...

In Short:
Do you think they want to make some sort of sequel?
Because Sorey's dream will come true in the future, as we know, seeing Mikleo again and so on.
Somehow I hope that Berseria will take place in the same world, because I just hate Lunarre's cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)   Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers) 07v2DaMSun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 am

Rather than sequel, I think they wanted to make various story DLC to complement the game. Especially with that Lunarre's last bit in Alisha's DLC.

It's probable that they actually really intentionally withheld Alisha's story in the main game for the DLC because their plan is to make people anticipating more on Alisha (because of the game) and eat up their story DLC they're churning out, but that backfired because the fans lost their shit. Then they had to release the story DLC as free (for a month?), making the profit almost nonexistent, and decided it's not worth it. Cue Berseria.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)   Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers) 07v2DaMMon Nov 02, 2015 11:50 am

The northern country doesn't exist anymore, it was destroyed by a volcano (you see a bit of that in the prologue anime cutscene).

And yeah the end of the DLC seems open-ended, but they probably won't make any more.
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)   Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Lunarre and Alisha's Story (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1