HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:59 am

I'm curious if PC pre-orderers managed to get Symphonia after all. I think the other rewards were legacy weapons, then legacy costumes for dudes, and then legacy customes for the girls, correct? Then Symphonia.

Also, regarding DLC, specifically the seaside costumes, I remember hearing before launch that Alisha and Rose, and Dezel and Zavied share costumes, so can Alisha wear Rose's swimsuit and vise versa? In screenshots it seems to me like they have separate swimsuits entirely.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:56 am

ToS won't be available for people who pre-ordered until next year.

Yeah, they can wear each other's costumes.

Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Well that's a given, I was just curious if they managed to unlock it. Thanks for answering.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:34 pm

We actually got Symphonia a week before release, rather than a day-before rush that some of us were expecting. I came back the afternoon of the 13th to pre-order and we already hit it. Weapon skins, costumes, Symphonia.

Last edited by BlazingFiddlesticks on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am

Taiyz wrote:
Well that's a given, I was just curious if they managed to unlock it. Thanks for answering.
Oh I totally read your question wrong. Yeah it was unlocked.

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   

Back to top Go down

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Zestiria-
Jump to: