HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Demon Gaze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

PostSubject: Demon Gaze   Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Okay, I played this game called Demon Gaze, checked out the website, now there are a few things that grind my gears. You guys thought Zelda 2 was hard, this game's secret boss makes Culex look like a goomba. But that is not my gripe. That would be with NIS America for not updating their demon section. I mean, the japanese site has all the demons while the american site has three. My question is why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Demon Gaze   Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:50 am

Because the game was probably localized on a shoestring budget for a very small audience and barely anybody looks official websites anyway.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Demon Gaze   Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:56 am

It still would have been nice for them to translate the bios of the other seven demons, but a 7/10 would probably say otherwise. Hopefully the sequel will be much, much easier on new players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Demon Gaze   Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:31 am

I think it's more of the reason that the latter demons' rage mode portrait is too fucking skimpy/borderline hentai. Neptune goes from a modest-looking sweet nurse mermaid to a freaking seductress with shell bikini top and (iirc)no-pan. Venus is full-blown naked for god sake.

Hermes' looked badass as all hell though.

PostSubject: Re: Demon Gaze   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Astro is not skimpy either. But I kind of see the point, but only if they hover the cursor over the pic, do their rage modes be seen. Just thought it would be nice to read their bios in English, plus official art for Uranus and Pluto in normal and rage mode is sparce. Can't find full body shots anywhere. And I agree, they should have at least put Hermes up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Gaze   

Back to top Go down

Demon Gaze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: