Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa

Go down 
2 posters

do you hate these two?
Yes
Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  Vote_lcap0%Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  Vote_lcap0%Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa    Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  07v2DaMThu Jan 07, 2016 8:03 pm

I've taken the liberty of banning this user. This is the same person who posted two other threads under the name MelBlancSucks, and promoted themselves with acesxhigh, and have pulled the same bullshit on the official Tales subforum still remaining on Namco's forum.

While we didn't threaten them explicitly with banning in the past, we did lock two of their threads already and this is their third account to spread to same biased, pointlessly inflammatory perspective with no intent to participate in a discussion.

I realize that common sense probably isn't in their playbook, but I think they can understand three strikes and yer out!

Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa  GtZW3Cm
Back to top Go down

Jim Cummings and Lauren Landa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: