Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Cecil

Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaMWed Jan 27, 2016 7:29 am

Has anyone here played either Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna Maiden Heaven before?
I discovered them recently and am thinking of getting one or two of them as a birthday gift. They all look amazing.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaMThu Jan 28, 2016 10:28 am

Legend of Legacy is a bad SaGa game, there's a demo on the eShop if you really want to try it, though. I heard Stella Glow is decent, depending on your tolerance of cliche anime elements (which it has a lot of, apparently). It also has a demo on the eShop.

Chronus Arc is a crappy Kemco RPG. They churn those out on mobile every couple months. There's nothing special about any of them.

Lord of Magna is a mediocre strategy RPG with harem elements.
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaMFri Jan 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Okay, thanks for the info.
I read some reviews as well and don't feel like I'm missing much.
I felt Legend of Legacy had potential, but found out that leveling can be extremely tedious.
I also thought that Stella Glow and Lord of Magna focused way too much on cut scenes, especially the latter.

Regarding Chonus Arc, that's interesting to know. How many of those kinds of games has Kemco made and how long have they been making them?
Given how many there are, they must be pretty generic.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaMSat Jan 30, 2016 9:18 am

Kemco has been making bad games since 1985, but it wasn't until 2005 that they really started cranking out the mobile RPGs. Gamefaqs has a big list of them. http://www.gamefaqs.com/company/12920-kemco
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaMSat Jan 30, 2016 9:40 am

Okay, thanks. Sounds like they give LJN a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?   Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Anyone played Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, Chronus Arc or Lord of Magna?
Page 1 of 1