Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?

Go down 
+2
Harbinger
Bo Staff Katana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? Empty
PostSubject: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMSat Jan 30, 2016 11:26 am

I am itching to go buy a new game, but I feel like I don't know where to start, so I thought maybe you guys could help me out. I will give you as much information as possible. I have a WiiU, a PS3, an Xbox 360, and an old 3DS. However, I think I am looking to specifically get something on the PS3 or the WiiU.

Fighting Games
Zelda
Hyrule Warriors
Diablo 3

Dislikes:
Turn Based RPG's
Shooting Games
Puzzle Games

I like Diablo 3, and wouldn't mind something like that. The same goes for Hyrule Warriors, yet Dynasty Warriors didn't look as interesting. I have at least looked in to Dragon Quest Heroes, but I am not very familiar with the characters and I don't know how long I can tolerate all the "You can goo it!'' talk. I own all the Tales games on the PS3. The remake of Odin Sphere looks fun to me. I never played the original and it looks like Muramasa. However, that game doesn't come out until August? I hope this is enough information to get started, but since you guys are helping me out, if you need more information, just ask. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMSat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am

If you have a WiiU, try Xenoblade Chronicles X. It gave me over 100 hours of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMSat Jan 30, 2016 6:28 pm

I will give Xenoblade Chronicles X a fair shot, but it just hasn't seemed like my type of game.

Also, it seems that Dragon Quest Heroes was only released on the PS4 in the west. After watching a little bit more of the game, it did look fun. Sad
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMSun Jan 31, 2016 3:02 am

Dragon's Dogma is an RPG (although it's more similar to western style RPGs) that plays like a Capcom action game (there are third-person-shooter-like mechanics if you use a bow but the melee classes are amazing too.) If you get this, get the Dark Arisen version because it includes the core game and an expansion. There's a demo if you want to try it first.

Dragon's Crown is a four-player co-op action RPG (you can hire NPCs if you don't have someone to play online/on the couch with) by the people who made Odin's Sphere and Muramasa. Why haven't you played this already? (Assuming you haven't.) Keep in mind that the game was made with the Vita and ad-hoc/online play in mind, local multiplayer can be a bit cumbersome because everyone has to access stores and inventories one at a time from what I've heard.

A bit more situational, One Piece: Unlimited World Red is an action-RPG that is kind of a character action-lite kind of game. It has more finesse than a Warriors game, but it also has lots of enemies to mash on. It takes you through locations and boss fights inspired by various story arcs with a couple references, but I wouldn't really say it spoils anything unlike Pirate Warriors which sticks closer to the anime/manga storyline. If you enjoy One Piece it's a great pick, and it's on the 3DS, Wii U and PS3 (plus the Vita.) Play a console version and there's two-player co-op outside the town as long as you have a party of at least two characters.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMSun Jan 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Megadimension Neptunia VII. I will get it this Wednesday, if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
JohtoRed

JohtoRed

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMWed Apr 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Play Iruna online its the only game I play as of right now dont even play tales of anymore
Back to top Go down
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMThu Apr 21, 2016 6:08 am

Since you list Diablo 3 as one of your likes, I can suggest Path of Exile. It's a free Action RPG that seems to aim for the Diablo 2 crowd with its own world. Hope you like clicking.
Back to top Go down
JohtoRed

JohtoRed

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaMFri May 20, 2016 2:54 pm

JohtoRed wrote:
Play Iruna online its the only game I play as of right now dont even play tales of anymore

Self explanatory and once I get a tablet simultaneously an hdmi cable I will be playing this on my tv.Takes some technical knowledge to actual do this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?   Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Any Suggestions for a New Game to Look Into?
Page 1 of 1