Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) Empty
PostSubject: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaMMon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 am

The digital version will be available as of midnight tonight, if you pre-order you get a decent dynamic theme.

As far as anybody knows, the retail version that Sony claimed we would get is delayed beyond the digital release date.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaMMon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 am

Taiyz wrote:
As far as anybody knows, the retail version that Sony claimed we would get is delayed beyond the digital release date.
Well fine. I already held off for 3 years, so eff them I can wait. I already preordered this version anyway and I ain't buying it twice.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaMFri Feb 19, 2016 8:02 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Rush-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B017Y97NHM

Oh, okay, so it's exclusive to Amazon and only available in the US. I could've sworn I checked Amazon.com but maybe I only looked at Gamestop.

Go and buy it Tenshi, chop chop.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaMFri Feb 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Already did - like my previous post said I had already preordered it. It came in the mail like a week or two ago, but I haven't played it yet and it's still in its shrink wrap.

I'll get to it, just like other games in my growing backlog. I have Gravity Rush as well as Trails of Cold Steel, Neptunia VII, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Rodea the Sky Soldier sitting on my coffee table as a constant reminder to get to them, and those aren't even the full extent of my backlog. I just haven't been in the mood for games in a while, with the exception of FFXIV, and even that I'm having trouble with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaMFri May 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Finally started playing this. Kinda disappointed so far, though it'll probably get better as I level things up. The gravity powers feel too limited right now, especially with how long it takes me to aim. As it stands right now, i feel they'll need to adapt the gravity powers to work better without a touch screen for the sequel, but we'll see. I might change my mind later on one I have more gravity gauge and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)   REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

REMINDER: Gravity Rush Remastered comes out tomorrow! (PS4)
Page 1 of 1