Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope I'm doing this right.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RobotArmsApts

RobotArmsApts

I hope I'm doing this right. Empty
PostSubject: I hope I'm doing this right.   I hope I'm doing this right. 07v2DaMFri Sep 29, 2017 3:59 am

Hello, hello! How are of all you? @ u@/
I am a newer fan of the series that had heard of Symphonia but played some of the sequel(I didn't know it was a sequel at the time) first and got really confused really fast, stopped and started on Symphonia on PC last October and have been enjoying it ever since. I look forward to playing more Tales games, especially Phantasia and Abyss.

I'm a Direct Service Worker, sending greetings from the boot state and a life long fan of different kinds of games, mostly rpg's.
I happened on this place when looking for help with something Zelos related, and it is nice to see a community of fans of a good rpg series.

I hope you are all having a pleasant whatever time of day it is for you!
Back to top Go down
http://robotarmsapts.tumblr.com
Eoghan

Eoghan

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm doing this right.   I hope I'm doing this right. 07v2DaMSun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Welcome!
And thank you!
Back to top Go down
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm doing this right.   I hope I'm doing this right. 07v2DaMTue Oct 03, 2017 10:03 pm

The fact that another human being discovered, joined, and posted to this crumbling derelict outpost of a forum only last Friday was shocking enough for me to dig up my log in information.

...Welcome?
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm doing this right.   I hope I'm doing this right. 07v2DaMMon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 am

I hope you don't mind a welcome being well over a week late, but welcome to the forum! And I hope you do enjoy all the other entries in the series too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm doing this right.   I hope I'm doing this right. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

I hope I'm doing this right.
Page 1 of 1