HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Question about titles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zionhyome

PostSubject: Question about titles   Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Do titles affect the stat gains of characters before they join? I know that the title a character has when you beat the game is the title they start with on New Game Plus, but are their stats when they join based on what they would be if they leveled up with that title, or are they just based on the initial title they start with in a first run? I know title bonuses aren't that important, because there isn't a single enemy you can't beat with the initial/costume title growth, I was just wondering, because, if not, I'm not gonna bother with changing titles until characters join the party. Thanks, in advance, for any information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Question about titles   Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:40 am

I think Phaelin did the grunt work on this, but the short answer to your question is yes. Titles affect character growth even when they aren't in your party.

View user profile

Question about titles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Symphonia-
Jump to: