Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sure feels weird...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Sure feels weird... Empty
PostSubject: Sure feels weird...   Sure feels weird... 07v2DaMFri Nov 03, 2017 6:30 pm

It’s been a while since we didn’t have a Tales game to look forward to. The past years so many have been released, and now no news for a while? I know there are the phone apps, but still. Hopefully they’re working on something.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Arkan

Arkan

Sure feels weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sure feels weird...   Sure feels weird... 07v2DaMSat Nov 04, 2017 9:40 am

It is really weird... They usually have stuff out between October and December, but we've got nothing. I really hope this means they're taking a step back so they can stop rushing games. Seriously, there are so many recent mothership titles that either they admitted were rushed or it was obvious enough that they were. Graces for Wii, Vesperia, Xillia, and I'd argue that as awesome as Berseria was, it, too, was a rushed job.
Back to top Go down

Sure feels weird...
Page 1 of 1