HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Getting back into Tales, should I get Zestiria or Berseria?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Type-JACK

PostSubject: Getting back into Tales, should I get Zestiria or Berseria?   Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

So I've not played a Tales game since a few hours of Vesperia back in like 2010 and I want to get back into the series. Tales of Berseria and Tales of Zestiria are both on sale on Steam, and I was thinking of picking one up, but I'm not sure which to go with. From what little reading I've done, Berseria is much better liked than Zestiria, but it's also a prequel. Will this impact my enjoyment significantly? Given the massive time investment that a Tales game demands, I want to make sure I get the strongest experience. I'm leaning towards Berseria but curious to know what you guys recommend.

I would ask if the PC port is significantly inferior to the console version, as I've heard is the case with Symphonia (which I think I'm about to buy anyway because it costs approximately nothing right now), but I won't have my PS4 set up until I move somewhere with a proper TV, so that's pretty much immaterial to me.

In the meantime I'm gonna go back to playing DOOM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into Tales, should I get Zestiria or Berseria?   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:18 am

Late reply but, which one did you end up getting? Smile

Getting back into Tales, should I get Zestiria or Berseria?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: