Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh my god, the memories...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratos_Auron

Kratos_Auron

Oh my god, the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaMTue Dec 26, 2017 2:41 am

Heya everyone.

It's me, Kratos_Auron! I wonder if any of you remember me, I sure remember some of you!

It looks like this forum is basically dead, but I'd been wondering what happened to it for the longest time.
I tried searching for it numerous times, only to wind up finding nothing.
Just earlier today, I was writing a comment on a video and brought up the old forums, and it got me thinking maybe I should try once more. Lo and behold, I found an old post on gamefaq's about it, and found a link to this forum.

Just browsing about, I'm flooded with memories. This old blue hue, some familiar names...

I don't know how much longer this site has, and I don't know if any of you will remember me, or even see this post. But I just want you all to know, that I truly enjoyed back in the day the old Tales Forum Index. Ever since those forums went down, I never found another community that I felt at home with as much as I had with the old Tales Of days.
It's been what... 7-8 years? The nostalgia is so sweet. God I missed this place. Even if no one see's this, just getting one more chance to browse around something that reminds me of the good ol' days is so nice.

So yeah, hello again Tales Of forums. It's good to be home.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaMWed Dec 27, 2017 4:41 am

Hello! I do remember you Very Happy This place usually get a bit more active when new Tales games are released (even though it’s certainly not as lively as it used to be).

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Kratos_Auron

Kratos_Auron

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaMWed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Haha, I noticed. I'm almost afraid to post in anything since most of them are about a year without activity, and I don't want my name plastered on every single "newest post by."
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaMFri Dec 29, 2017 5:41 am

burp.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Eoghan

Eoghan

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaMSun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god, the memories...   Oh my god, the memories... 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Oh my god, the memories...
Page 1 of 1