Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feraetheris

Feraetheris

[Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...] Empty
PostSubject: [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]   [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...] 07v2DaMFri Mar 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello,

This is the place I should introduce myself. However let's play a game. Listen to a soundtrack at least for 70 sec. and try to describe me in five words, maybe think of why I could have added this soundtrack Smile

Sadly, can't post a direct link Sad (You should copy this into youtube)

Ryuichi Sakamoto - rain

I promise a short chracteristic of me after several descriptions.
Back to top Go down
OdinYggdrasil

OdinYggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]   [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...] 07v2DaMMon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

What an odd way to introduce yourself. I don't normally do the whole intro thing, but nobody else has done it yet, so welcome.
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

PostSubject: Re: [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]   [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...] 07v2DaMWed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 am

Welcome to the forum~

Although, if you're planning on waiting to give a description until after a few guesses, you're gonna be in for a long wait here. But I'll play along anyway...

Bored, playful, impatient, graceful and reminiscent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]   [Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...] 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

[Under the dance of sakura petals a person appears...]
Page 1 of 1