Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dcrigg91

Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)   Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) 07v2DaMTue Sep 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Tales-11
Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Tales-12
Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Tales-13
Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Tales-14
Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) Tales-15

This is the next Tales of game but it is a smartphone not console
Back to top Go down
Apple151

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)   Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) 07v2DaMMon Sep 24, 2018 12:01 am

I'm ok with it, to be honest I think that some of the Tales games were more kind of casual oriented in the first place, such as Tales of Hearts (which was a gem but felt a bit kind of more catered to a casual audience to me) and Tales of Graces (which makes sense because it was for the Wii)

There are so many Tales games and they all have things that I like and I don't compare them basically, I don't have a smartphone but I also didn't get a Wii until backwards compatability with the Wii U, otherwise I would not have played Graces at all...

So I may skip this one also, but I'm 100% behind the Tales series regardless and I think an era of tales which is more casual friendly could be just fine.

Back to top Go down
Apple151

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)   Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) 07v2DaMTue Mar 05, 2019 6:59 am

And now here I am again... because is the series dying NO I don't think so anyway.....

But yeah honestly I've watched more now and the transition to turn based is huge... but not necessarily
bad...

I'm also not miffed it's oh on a mobile device... almost everyone has access to some kinda smartphone at this point I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)   Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Crestoria(Smartphone)
Page 1 of 1