Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic

Go down 
+3
Zwei.0
BlazingFiddlesticks
Samaël
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 1:00 am

I just got it today, I'm finding it really fun. Still wish they'd have invested resources into a handheld ToW rather than all these mobile titles, but I do think this is pretty great. I love the detail given to the recruitable characters original to the game and the designs are fantastic. Once you get the hang of it it's also super easy to use and has addictive features. I'm not sure how to save/use hero stones, I've rolled twice for characters and got a rare OC and a four(?) star Agria. (I was hoping for Suzu or a Seraph tbh)

I heard it's not out in the US I'm guessing that's why I got no email from prereg me for the Sophie gift?

Super glad they kept the opening in tact.

The translations are hilarious at times (it states Cheria had childhood seizures)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/13/31/26/67/image10.jpg

Also the occasional Engrish which is great, it doesn't hurt the game at all imo, pretty much the same quality as some MMOs that are multi-audience. They left the prizes for areas untranslated in previews but that just makes them a surprise I guess

I'd love to add everyone as friends if you get the game: 909,511,111

I'll compile everyone's codes in this post if that's wanted
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 5:25 am

The translations are pretty decent tbh. They at least went and looked up the terms and names for everything that has been localised.

The untranslated stuff might just be a glitch? All that stuff is translated for me.

383 474 771 if you want to add me.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 1:35 pm

I hope I didn't seem too displeased, I also am quite happy with the amount of effort that went into this I just found a couple of the inconsistencies funny.

It might be a glitch then yeah, sometimes it'll say I got a hero stone at the end of a level and sometimes it'll say I got it in Japanese.

I'm adding you now! : D Edit: added, also, were you able to transfer your JP data to this version, I recall you playing it and enjoying it when it first was a thing too
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Nope you can't transfer you're Japanese account since they're on different servers.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 6:17 pm

So this actually left Japan, huh? Too bad my phone is too old; I upgrade after a breakdown and no sooner for maximum technical progress, so Tales of Phones will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 26, 2016 2:55 am

That's too bad Sam!

I'm really enjoying this game, but I wish we could trade cards at times, I get awesome heroes I know I'll never use but I know others would want, and I am patiently awaiting a Suzu, even though she's only three star. I did get a four-star Repede though so that's a thing <3 (and recently a three-star Leia, probably not going to use her but I probably won't sell her either LOL)
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 26, 2016 6:39 pm

ShivKH wrote:
TI am patiently awaiting a Suzu, even though she's only three star.

Isn't there a better card of her though? I got lucky with a 4 or 5* Ludger early on. While a got a 3* and 5* Cless.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Is this only on IOS at the moment? I don't see it on Google Play.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSat Mar 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
ShivKH wrote:
TI am patiently awaiting a Suzu, even though she's only three star.

Isn't there a better card of her though? I got lucky with a 4 or 5* Ludger early on. While a got a 3* and 5* Cless.

If so I'm not sure where to get it, in that Hero Stone rolling thing (the only way other than finishing a story area in Quest I know of to get Tales heroes) it only shows her in the three star portion.

@Prinny: Its not out in the states yet for iOS, I've been told, I'm not sure about Play Store unfortunately
Back to top Go down
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMSun Mar 27, 2016 7:25 pm

I can't move this to SD card. I'm considering to uninstall it.
My device storage is limited.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMTue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 am

The game is now out on the American stores, if anyone cares
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaMWed Apr 06, 2016 12:59 pm

I downloaded it. I have never been one to play games on my phone but this seems fun. I will continue to play it on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic   Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Link [Localized] Discussion Topic
Page 1 of 1