HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rune_devros

PostSubject: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Does anyone happen to remember what this bit about shrimp means? I know it's been over a decade (!!) since this popped into anyone's minds and the Internet Archive doesn't have any of the discussion threads that deal with this archived. However, I was hoping that because some of you all were around in the old days that someone here would recall the meaning of this line. Hopefully so it can be recorded somewhere for posterity when 30 years down the line someone sees the credits and wonders what it means.

In other news, this has been a lesson in the fragility of information on the internet for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://featheredmelody.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:51 am

I think this was a conversation with CuteFuzzyCritter, that's the only thing I'm confident about. I could be completely wrong but I think there might have been a screenshot involving shrimp and people were debating whether saying shrimp have claws in the item description was accurate or not. Maybe he was asking for advice regarding a translation choice vs. pincers...

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainstorm
All-New!

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:20 pm

I remember this coming up in a thread on the old forums and that sounds like exactly what it was ^

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits   

Back to top Go down

This mysterious bit in the Legendia credits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: