Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Berseria English Voice Cast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Berseria English Voice Cast Empty
PostSubject: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMWed Sep 28, 2016 11:27 pm

Tales of Zestiria the X gave us a preview of who the cast for Berseria might be:

*Cristina Vee as the main heroine Velvet Crowe
*Monica Rial as Seres
*Ben Diskin (Young Xehanort) as Rokurou Rangetsu

From what I can gather in the 7th episode:

*Michael Sinterniklaas as Oscar
*I think Kate Higgins as Magilou

Anyway, I hope that whoever is in charge of English dubbing for tales games keeps in touch with these guys so they can reprise their roles for the game.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMThu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 am

Erica Lindbeck is Magilou.

Berseria would have been dubbed almost a year ago, so chances are these are the game cast(also considering Erica is an LA VA)
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMSun Oct 02, 2016 8:39 am

I had no idea. I thought it was Kate Higgins.
Back to top Go down
Juliko

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMWed Jan 25, 2017 11:29 pm

So now that the game is out, does anyone know who voices Laphicet?
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMThu Jan 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Juliko wrote:
So now that the game is out, does anyone know who voices Laphicet?
Phi: Amber Conner
Laphi: Abby Trott
Back to top Go down
Juliko

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMThu Jan 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Awww. I thought maybe Veronica Taylor (using her Ash voice) would be perfect for Laphicet (Malak). Oh well. One can dream.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMSat Jan 28, 2017 11:08 am

Kinda wish they had gone with someone who has a naturally deeper voice for Velvet, like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn or Cindy Robinson.

To me, Cristina Vee often sounds like she's trying too hard to have a deeper voice with older, vengeful Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMSat Jan 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Nah man I think Vee is knocking it out of the park, especially with her screams like during the cutscene involving her arm, she really impressed me. Vee is good because she captures both sides of Velvet well, Cindy Robinson I feel is more polarized and McGlynn's performances are not varied enough, she projects more of a mature aura, while Vee's doing great with the rough stuff and she's really not supposed to be that old. I think they picked the best voices possible for Velvet, Rokurou and Magilou, I actually think that Velvet is Vee's best performance yet.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMSun Jan 29, 2017 1:12 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Kinda wish they had gone with someone who has a naturally deeper voice for Velvet, like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn or Cindy Robinson.

To me, Cristina Vee often sounds like she's trying too hard to have a deeper voice with older, vengeful Velvet.
spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaMWed Feb 01, 2017 1:26 am

I don't know if this is related to your spoiler Samael, but
Spoiler:

I didn't mention it to Tenshi before, but I'll be quite pleased if I am correct. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berseria English Voice Cast   Berseria English Voice Cast 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Berseria English Voice Cast
Page 1 of 1