Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Fantasy XV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Psypher

Final Fantasy XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Final Fantasy XV 07v2DaMFri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 pm

I've been enjoying it quite a bit so far, but I'm only in chapter 3. I've had the most fun just running around and doing side quests, but I've also heard reports of people being too over leveled after doing them all so...

Combat seems fine to me, it just bothers me that the only way to turn off friendly fire is dlc. (Principle of it, not gameplay) If I wasn't focusing on melee weapons I would probably miss more traditional magic too.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Final Fantasy XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Final Fantasy XV 07v2DaMSun Jan 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Yeah, the DLC nonsense for this game is pretty absurd. One of the items in the Holiday Pack+ just gives you unlimited stamina.

Personally I'm glad that the game is being well-received, I'm actually a little shocked that they managed to make a good game out of the clusterfuck development hell it was in. The demos that came out were enjoyable but really didn't feel like quality, the full game has a surprising amount of polish.

I wish there was more depth to the combat system, even something more like Dragon's Dogma would be preferred to the very automatic feeling of the combat.

In a way the game seems like kind of a direct response to all the whining about FFXIII. Oh you don't want a linear game? Here's a gigantic sandbox.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Final Fantasy XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Final Fantasy XV 07v2DaMSun Jan 15, 2017 3:26 pm

I think we can all agree though, that FFXV has given us a lot of hope for that FFVII remake. Yeah it's probably going to take WAY too long to come out, but I was actually worried about it when early FFXV demos were available and the combat wasn't feeling super great.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Final Fantasy XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Final Fantasy XV 07v2DaMThu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 am

Loved it, even after that linear nonsense and chapter 13 (the irony)

Time to wait 5045694068308 years for DLC episodes and Aranea playable please happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Final Fantasy XV 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XV
Page 1 of 1