HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SCALEBOUND CANCELLED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prinny

PostSubject: SCALEBOUND CANCELLED   Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: SCALEBOUND CANCELLED   Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 am

It's weird to see people react to this, because Platinum is still a pretty niche company. I feel like there are a lot of closet fanboys coming out of the woodwork.

You have a PS4 though, so play the Nier Automata demo and you'll be like, "What's Scalebound?"

Seriously though, I gotta say that Platinum's been in kind of a slump since The Wonderful 101 (though I'm sure Activion's been giving them really tight deadlines, TMNT was just delisted from digital storefronts after only ~7 months,) but they're sure as hell coming out of it now. I've got high hopes for their Granblue Fantasy game as well.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: SCALEBOUND CANCELLED   Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 pm

I think Platinum was doing way too much. Supposedly they were having trouble meeting deadlines for Scalebound so I guess its for the best that it was cancelled. Those games they threw together for Activision weren't so great.

Of course I played the Nier Automata demo. It really makes me want to play MGS Rising again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCALEBOUND CANCELLED   

Back to top Go down

SCALEBOUND CANCELLED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: