Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blu Ray and Digital Copies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Blu Ray and Digital Copies Empty
PostSubject: Blu Ray and Digital Copies   Blu Ray and Digital Copies 07v2DaMTue Feb 18, 2014 9:06 pm

I know you can get digital copies with blu rays, but apparently some things have their digital copies released before hand and separately?

I ordered the blu ray edition of Frozen that comes with the digital copy, but apparently there is an HD digital copy releasing in a couple days while I get my blu ray in about a month. I assume my code for the digital copy I got with it being a combo pack is inside the BluRay case itself, and I was wondering if there is any way usually for this type of thing (ordering Blurays with digital copies) to get the digital copy with your confirmation number or something if you've ordered the BluRay? Sorry if that's phrased in a confusing way.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

Blu Ray and Digital Copies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu Ray and Digital Copies   Blu Ray and Digital Copies 07v2DaMFri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 am

Unless physically stated in your order, you'll have to wait for your digital copy because it comes inside the Blu-ray Packaging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatonevideogamer.com/

Blu Ray and Digital Copies
Page 1 of 1