Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Heroes General Thread

Go down 
+14
Slivendiferious
AnthranDawn
Txn
BlazingFiddlesticks
Taiyz
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
Arn
Silver Forte
NexeorF
warriorangel01
Tenshigami
DylDawg
Falcom
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMFri Oct 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Yay! Nice to see another Falcom gamer around here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Falcomsters do attract each other.

Now we just need Astral projections of Adol and Dogi.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Sen no Kiseki 1

Currently on chapter 2, I really like Fie and her drowsy "Let's go~" reply. I also like how Jusis loses all his "coolness" when his brother talks to him.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Oct 13, 2014 2:34 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Falcomsters do attract each other.

Like me and you FalcoDawg.

Txn wrote:
Currently on chapter 2, I really like Fie and her drowsy "Let's go~" reply. I also like how Jusis loses all his "coolness" when his brother talks to him.

LOL Fie is a fan favorite. Japan loves their kuuderes.
Jusis' bro tho...... >_>
Back to top Go down
AnthranDawn

AnthranDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Falcom wrote:

Falcom is literally the best developer ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Oct 19, 2014 6:29 pm

AnthranDawn wrote:
Falcom is literally the best developer ever! :D
That is a bold statement on a forum (originally) dedicated to a game series by Bandai Namco...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Sheriff Kiwi here, just doin' the rounds...

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 EAQjTp2

But y'all pay me no mind now, y'hear? xD
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Oct 20, 2014 12:07 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
AnthranDawn wrote:
That is a bold statement on a forum (originally) dedicated to a game series by Bandai Namco...

Let's be real here, pretty sure some of us are here for the community and not for the Tales discussions.
And this guy ain't wrong Very Happy

Also, never thought I'd be Sliv and Sui on this thread Mad
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 am

AnthranDawn wrote:
Falcom wrote:

Now if they can have a localization branch too, that would be perfect... SCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSC

I would argue that they also do bad practice like cosmetic DLCs, but they've shown that it really goes into the development budget, so I can give em a pass.

And yeah, their games are I imagine I would enjoy the most now, compared to you-know-what's games...

Falcom wrote:
Let's be real here, pretty sure some of us are here for the community and not for the Tales discussions.
And this guy ain't wrong Very Happy

Quoted. FOR TRUTH!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Oct 20, 2014 1:52 pm

DylDawg wrote:

Now if they can have a localization branch too, that would be perfect... SCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSC

I would argue that they also do bad practice like cosmetic DLCs, but they've shown that it really goes into the development budget, so I can give em a pass.

3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD3RD
CROSSBELLDUOLOGYANDEREBONIAGAMES

If there is evil in this world, in lies in the heart of DLC

On-disc DLC is a crime, though some DLC such as levels and new dungeons I can accept, emphasis on some.
If content downloads from a server, I will pay for it. If it's already on disk, I have paid for it. And yes, I am entitled to get content I've paid for, and paying more is just wtf.

Yes it's a "cash grab" and there is NOTHING wrong with that. Gaming is a business. However they won't be getting my money.

DylDawg wrote:
their games are I imagine I would enjoy the most now, compared to you-know-what's games...

You-know-what on a certain JRPG series forum that, say, you are posting on. lel
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Trails in the Sky EVOLUTION announced for Vita.

Come on Xseed.......
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Apparently rumours are circulating that we might get Sen.... MIGHT....
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Dead bump and off-topic-ish buuuuut:

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 E3Df91O

Tokyo Xanadu confirmed for Vita. New title from Falcom, kind of a nice fresh air from traditional JRPGs I suppose.
Reminds me of a certain JRPG ahem Personathat utilizes phones or what not.

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 1qqNq9dThe Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 46YpUp9

I see the enemies in Tokyo Xanadu are called Greed? Is this my chance to murder Falcom's Kiseki obsessions? Can't wait ~
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 25, 2015 7:14 pm

This has betterchancesto come here than The Third or the Crossbell duology.

And I've been meaning to try more non Ys or LoH Falcom games. I've heard great things about Xanadu Next(?). Hope this will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Feb 26, 2015 9:26 pm

It looks pretty but I want to see more of it before getting hyped.

IF it comes to the West..... it's hard to believe in XSEED at this rate... there, I said it.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 am

I read that Falcom is "not planning to end this with just one game"

Tokyo Xanadu SC English is NEVER.

hey at least I know XSeed won't pass up Ys 8/Ps4/Vita. And I'm hoping it's as/more epic than Seven. Loved Celceta, but after EVERYTHING in Seven, it was less of an adrenaline rush.

Earth Dragon and Coliseum fight in Seven are still in my top boss battles in any RPG ever.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Who knows, maybe they'll spare us form the script of death and the localization MIGHT have a chance.... or not.

Ys VIII is guaranteed so no need to worry bout that xD
You can see how VIII looks similar to Celceta.... so I doubt we'll get the same feel. Trust me, Seven was my fave title ever.

I actually liked all the dragon fights, but yeah the Earth Dragon RUNNING AROUND AND DAT PERSPECTIVE TOO FRIGGIN GOOOOOOOD.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Falcom wrote:
I actually liked all the dragon fights, but yeah the Earth Dragon RUNNING AROUND AND DAT PERSPECTIVE TOO FRIGGIN GOOOOOOOD.
All of my yes. I liked Moon Dragon's fight more, but Earth Dragon is just so memorably awesome because it's the first fight that plays "Legend of the Five Great Dragons".

Tokyo Xanadu seems like a generic Action RPG than a successor of classic Xanadu, not that I'm complaining though. There's just too few Action RPG in modern setting, especially when compared to the humongous amount of 'urban' fantasy LNs. I wanna live the chunibyou's dream.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Personally the Water Dragon was my fave, with the Earth one following second.
Though after replaying of the game The Earth Dragon is such a legit fight.

If you wanna play modern day action there's always Akiba's Trip :3
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 pm

The adrenaline rush in the second part really helps with the epicness of the Earth Dragon fight.

Moon Dragon was badass and scary too.

BTW, Xseed has created a blog entry about theor chronicles with SC. And im glad theu didn't lose much hair in it unlike FC.

Soon my peeps. Soon
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 am

Seven also had a GREAT overworld tbh and the towns legit too.
Although pots and guard takes away the challenge it's still hell fun, and bosses deliver it. CROSSING RAGE?!

CROSSSSSSINNNGGG RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Also Tia is best girl.

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 4Tdzb7u

Still saddened that there is a huge lack of Ys art and most of the official HQ Falcom art are impossible to find T_T

Think we can see SC soon?
Because I'd like SC soon.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Mar 04, 2015 5:13 am

Falcom wrote:
Although pots and guard takes away the challenge it's still hell fun
Pots, probably. But Flash Guard? It's one of the greater mechanics made for action game to be honest. Guarding just make the game more engaging, encouraging you to learn the bosses' pattern and training your reflex. But above all, I just feel like a badass consecutively parrying a laser beam and counter-Pentagram the shit out of a boss.

I mean, I love Napishtim engine games to death, but running around the screen looks retardedly cowardly. We did get Earth Ring (Oath), Yunica's charged Yellow and Toal's rising fire tornado thing, but those are rather situational and disrupt you from using other attacks.

But of course, I've always been a huge fan of action games with blocking or parrying (KH2, MGR, etc), so that might just be my inner nerd talking.

Btw, have you leeched all from this site? I seem to recall there's this one site in japanese that host all of Falcom's oficial artwork and wallpapers, but I can't remember the link.

also, #teamfeena
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Mar 05, 2015 1:37 am

Let's be real here, would guarding a fiery annihilating laser be more feasible than dodging it? But yea guarding is cool, it's just pooooots. Though pots really help with nightmare bosses I guess haha. PLUS TIME FREEEEEEEEZE

What's wrong with being cowardly? He who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day Very Happy
Parrying is cool, remember doing it all the time in Dissidia though I sucked ass at it hahaha.

Yeah had that site bookmarked for a while now, it's cool for some official images you might not got though kinda want images like this:

The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 PePCMmS

And other "official" clear sexy Falcom images and such :3

Originally followed FalcomClassics on Google Plus and he/she constantly uploaded some great Falcom images I couldn't find, though the account somehow closed and now I'm a sad Pom Sad

Everyone seems to love Feena over Reah :S
Poor Reah </3
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMFri Mar 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Been listening to Ys Seven music again.

Imma boot up my PSP again dammit. Love that game.

Also, as much as I know it's a dream, I hope SC isn't the end for us in the West. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaMFri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Falcom wrote:
img
Her leg is coming out of her stomach dude xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Heroes General Thread   The Legend of Heroes General Thread - Page 6 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Heroes General Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next