Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Collector's Edition

Go down 
+11
Meowzy
Zwei.0
Ryu
Lewnatic
cutepresea
Moontoon
BlazingFiddlesticks
TimeFactor
DylDawg
Rainstorm
Jazzeh
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

The Collector's Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 7:07 pm

I was just about to go pop in the game until I realized that the pictures I took of it would probably be more interesting here than on tumblr or facebook. So here's the collector's edition. If anyone wants any more clear pictures of anything, just let me know. My cell phone camera isn't the best but I hope everything is clear enough.
The Collector's Edition Tumblr_n1kkdwn9pm1qmzjn6o5_1280
The Collector's Edition Tumblr_n1kkdwn9pm1qmzjn6o1_1280
The Collector's Edition Tumblr_n1kkdwn9pm1qmzjn6o2_1280
The Collector's Edition SoUxNMZ

so yeah. That's the book, the soundtrack, the game, the steel case, and the little artbook with the PS3 theme voucher on the back. It's a pretty nice little artbook, though the first artbook (which I also have) is definitely more detailed. I haven't gotten around to reading Successors of Hope yet, I just flipped through it a little bit. It has some hella kawaii illustrations. The steel case is really cool. Hopefully someday I'll have a nice place to display it.

aaaaand here's the figures
The Collector's Edition MVMvSIt
The Collector's Edition El19uv2
The Collector's Edition Tumblr_n1klxgFSA21qmzjn6o4_1280
it wasn't until after I took the pictures that I noticed colette literally has a chunk of figure on her hair on her left side. Luckily, I managed to tear it off without damaging the figure.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Its so beautiful and glorious...I kind of regret not trying to get it now xD Oh well, my thought process was that Xillia 2 might have something awesome so to save my money for that, hopefully its the truth ;p

It looks great Jazzeh <3
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Dat Box. Dat Steel Case
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 1:52 am

I wanted to get it, but I waited too long and all the retailers didn't have it for pre-order anymore T_T
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 2:02 am

Meanwhile I don't have a PS3 to begin with, so it'd be a disservice in more ways than one for me to grab one.  Such regret.

Then what am I doing here?  Appreciating that gorgeous stuff, you mooks, this thing is insane. Ugh, somebody scan that beautiful box.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 3:26 am

So excited to get this <3 You have no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 3:40 am

I'm sorry, but all I can stare at is how Emil is all messed up on the corner of the box because of the way they printed the image. Ew.
Other than that, it looks like it'd be pretty great. If it didn't open right through the art, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 am

Didn't notice it o.o Are all boxes like that?
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 am

Wow, I didn't even notice that. It's also like that on the corner where Lloyd and Colette's art meet. But depending on how you're viewing the box, it really does seem like it seamlessly transitions between sides of the box. I think it only looks funky like that because the image is static and from a very specific angle.

And yeah, Dyl. The steel case is pretty awesome. I didn't think I'd like it so much. The inside and back of it have some pretty cool art, too. I'll have to take pics of that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Lewnatic

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 am

The EU collector's edition is sadly not a fraction of how good this is. We don't have the art book, the audio discs are with the game discs in the same case, we have no steel book, and the overall box it comes in is much cheaper looking - it's not hard card. We get the chibi figures however.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 am

Aww the EU edition is different from the US one? Sucks :/ Oh well..... still looking forward to it, of course ó_ò
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Admin
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 am

Huh, I didn't know we got a different one... I guess at least I'm prepared for less now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 11:53 am

Sad

At least I get that phone pouch, thanks... *le gasp* GameStop
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Oh, the localized Collector's Edition actually has more goodies than the Japanese one. I did not know that.

Also I'd like to direct your attention to this topic right here, much obliged.
Back to top Go down
TrulyBigHeaded
Literal Pokémon Master
TrulyBigHeaded

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Why the hell is there a difference between the EU and NA Collectors' Editions anyway? ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

I would like to point out that North America got shafted when if came to any special edition of Graces f (though one could argue that the few months more Europe had to wait justified it) plus we didn't get the Teepo steelbook for Xillia IIRC.

If both branches would properly coordinate however neither side would have to feel shafted.
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMThu Feb 27, 2014 2:35 am

It sucks that the EU CE has a bunch less stuff, but honestly I'm glad the NA version gets some good quality stuff for once. We always get really shitty preorder bonuses (or none at all) or limited CE's for most games, so I'm kinda happy for us.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMThu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 am

Namco definitely seems to favour Europe more, particularly when it comes to anime-based games (they actually get retail releases for one, and usually with swanky LEs that come with figures and stuff.) Generally the quality of their North American LEs are higher though, when we do get them.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMTue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Moontoon wrote:
Didn't notice it o.o Are all boxes like that?
Just opened mine, it's perfectly fine. I will note that you can't tell if your copy is screwed up until you open up the slip case, because there's opaque art on the front and back, which are the sides that Jazz's copy had duplicates on.

It's a pretty nice LE, not as well constructed as the Xillia one (and the Milla figure is better of course) but it's packed to the brim with goodies. I'll note that the inside of the artbox smells really strange, but that obviously has no bearing on anything.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMWed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Yeah, it's a pretty sexy box. Smaller than I expected considering Xillia's size. But this is actually a nice art box compared to Xillia's flimsy case box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatonevideogamer.com/
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaMTue Mar 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Anyone know of places that still have copies left? (Not including overpriced ones on e-Bay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Collector's Edition   The Collector's Edition 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

The Collector's Edition
Page 1 of 1