Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Games you've played today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 3:31 am

Ice Titan
Spoiler:

Sephiroth
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 am

I was already at level 55.  Easy Modo.  Both of them were still able to destroy my entire health bar in a matter of seconds before I fully understood what was even hurting me.

Yeah, this doesn't seem to be happening for me.

All the bonus bosses feel a little hit or miss.  I managed to beat Kurt Zangief or whatever (the desert guy) in about three tries once I figured out his gimmick.  I think I'm just going to leave the Phantom in Neverland alone since fighting him (i.e. trying to micromanage the clunky turn-based magic system in an action-based game) is the epitome of NOTFUN.  I actually survived longer than 5 seconds the one time I tried to fight the Unknown guy in the Hollow Bastion chapel, but I eventually lost because I couldn't really figure out what his deal was beyond spastically teleporting all over the place and trying too hard to be Darth Maul.  I know he's supposed to be one of the angsty Deviantart pretty boys from Kingdom Hearts II because of the spoiler guide I was reading, but I couldn't care less.

Maybe I'll grind up to level 100 and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Yeah Kingdom Hearts' super bosses are no fun. The only reason I ever finished KH1 was because the game isn't very hard, so the shitty combat menu doesn't really f*** you over. But once I got to Sephiroth I just lost my patience. I'm really hoping that FFXV isn't as shitty.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 6:57 pm

lern2play Taiyz
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 11:56 pm

The EX Bosses in KH are...unfortunate, even at 10 I had decided after 50 million tries that it probably was not going to happen for me, at 20 I'm pretty sure I'm going to make that exact same decision with less tries.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 12:34 am

BlazBlue for 14 hours and still at 97% story..... maybe it's time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 am

I don;t know what you guys see in BlazBlue plot, it's a fighting game it was not even supposed to have a deep plot. And if it like the animu(never played the gaems) it's even worse.

SO3: Finished(finally!), the twist is not as bad as I thought. It's stupid and rage inducing thought, because the series lore and universe is just too awesome to be like this. I was more surprised by the 4D universe where only a handful of people actually works because it's a privilege(lolz) and the rest of the people only play games their entire life.

And I don't know what is the big deal with KH superbosses, I've never played any KH game on lower difficulties and I beat then all, going as far as doing a level 1 challenge on KHIIFM on Critical. If you really think that playing KH is mashing X and occasionaly Triangle you are doing it wrong. Also Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan are tame compared to Marluxia, Zexion and Lingering Will on KH2FM lol.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 4:44 am

Level 77. I beat the Ice Titan, Sephiroth, and the Darth Maul cosplayer.

if it bleeds we can kill it.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am

I can see Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, and the Phantom, but honestly probably only going to try Sephiroth and Mr.Leader of the Nobodies a couple times myself -.- my problem goes beyond my playstyle, I just do not have the patience for Sephiroth at all ;p

Yey, good job Abbi <3
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 1:49 am

Oh god the memories of fighting KH1 Sephiroth when I was young are rushing back...

I'm sorry, but fights like that are hard for people with ADD like me. >.>
Back to top Go down
senelcoolidge

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 am

Tales of Symphonia HD

Beat Pronyma and Yggdrasil. I'm still trying to figure out why they would put two of the cheapest boss fights back to back.

Dark Souls II

Made it to No Man's Wharf... I'm really enjoying this game, but for some odd reason it doesn't have the same charm as the first game. I'm also growing tiresome of the "throw 5 enemies in a small room" thing they got going on in every area.

Last edited by senelcoolidge on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 am

Dark Souls

I got to Blighttown, fell off a tree branch and died. Sad
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Ragnorok Odyssey ACE all day.
Goodbye school and social life.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Playing Witch and the Hundred Knight, the first area of Chapter 2 is suddenly getting dangerous and I'm dying a few times (not enough to matter, but I lost an item or two). Out of nowhere I decide to just equip nothing but Frog Staffs, just kind of wondering what might happen.

Suddenly, I'm soaking in the blood and charred flesh of my enemies and the field is littered with corpses - or would be if they didn't disappear. Then I take on the boss and it goes down in seconds.

So much for being worried this game might get frustratingly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming

Some things never change...
Games you've played today - Page 3 NQ6iF1Fl
Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Been playing a lot of J-Stars Victory Versus and rising up in the ranks with my Joseph, apparently the Joseph guide I wrote is getting more players to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Txn wrote:
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming

Some things never change...
Games you've played today - Page 3 NQ6iF1Fl

Wait wait wait. The sequel is localized? Or patched? When? How?
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 pm

The sequel is localized as Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Available since today on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/240970/
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm

$20 is pretty high imo, but i've waited almost 3 years for this so what the hell

Today Is A Good Day

EDIT:
not sure if it's a major spoiler, but whatever:
I'm crying tears of happiness now. Wow. This game tugged at all kinds of heartstrings.
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Started playing pokemon y!
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 am

Half Minute Hero: Second Coming

That Casablanca arrange gave me the feels. Also
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle demo getting used the gameplay and I'm loving it so far great game and amazing fanservice good job CC2.

Tales of Hearts R grinding and trying to get ready for a challenge run playthrough with Hisui and Kunzite.
Back to top Go down
TrulyBigHeaded
Literal Pokémon Master
TrulyBigHeaded

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Was at a friend's and played the Project M mod for Smash Bros. Brawl today. It's pretty neat! Was cool to play as Mewtwo again.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Valkyria Chronicles.

Still one of the best games I've ever played in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Yoh-dono wrote:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle demo getting used the gameplay and I'm loving it so far great game and amazing fanservice good job CC2.
Can't wait to try my favs: Jonathan, Josuke, Johnny, and Joseph ofc!

Also playing Dark Souls. My final that I am gonna study for today is an open book one anyway, so I can probably rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next