Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heyos Everyones!

Go down 
+3
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
acev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acev

acev

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 4:17 am

Yo~

I'm a longtime fan of the Tales of... series, and I'd yet to come across this board! To rectify this issue, I've come to say hello!

Before I do, however, I'd like to take some time to introduce myself. I've been a fan of the series since 2004, with ToS bein' my first game. (No big surprise there..). Since then, I've played Vespy, Graces, Xillia, Xillia II, Eternia, and in due time, Destiny. I've also somewhat played Abyss, but something happened while I was near the end of the game that caused me to stop and since it's been so long, I'll need to start from the bottom up. Of course, I'll play the game in due time.

So, hello!

(Favorite Tales Game: Vespy)
Back to top Go down
http://dowase.net
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 am

Hello!

You should really try playi-
Wait.
You've played everything I can recommend already!

What I can not recommend is Dawn of the New World.
But it is still a fun game if you don't expect too much of it.
If you're looking for a Tales Of game you haven't played yet, you could try that one.

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
acev

acev

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 am

Heh, DotNW was so terrible, I forgot to mention I even played it.

I'll probably replay it again sometime, as it's on the PS3 ver., but there's better games to play first!

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://dowase.net
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 am

Welcome \o/
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Welcome! If you're looking for something different, I'd recommend Legendia. It has a different feel from most other tales games, but it's totally worth trying out, and I enjoyed it a lot. Ps it has one of the most fantastic OSTs in a Tales game, ever.
Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Welcome, Ace!

You've already got Abyss on the todo list it seems, and you already played Eternia, which for me was probably the planting of the seed that eventually sprouted when Abyss made me a fullblown Tales fan - actually I think it sprouted with Symphonia, but it wasn't until I was practically hyperventilating at the impending release of Abyss on PS2 that I realized I really, really love the series.

Seriously, I <3 Eternia. I look back at it and can't really tell you why, but I do. Must be the charm pouring from every pixel.

And the Melnics. Baiba! Hweel!
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Welcome~

I'd also have to highly recommend Legendia, after all these years its still my favourite Tales game <3

If you can somehow find it, Phantasia on the GBA is charming if nothing else, not the best version of the game, but its how I started the series :3

Hope you have lots of fun here!

EDIT: I also really like Air, nice Misuzu set! I'm a big Key fan, my favourite is Little Busters! <3
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Welcome to our forum, newcomer!

Good to see others who find Vesperia to be their favorite. :3

And aye, I'm with mah compatriots on havin' ta recommend Legendia! The music is stellar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyos Everyones! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyos Everyones!   Heyos Everyones! 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Heyos Everyones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Greetings and Goodbyes-
Jump to: