Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronicles Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Chronicles Questions Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

I just got the game and I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to switch between what opening theme you get or is it randomly selected every time you start the game/ leave it on the main screen too long?

2. Does Dual-Audio voice the skits in Japanese when you choose Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm

I don't know about question 1, but in Symphonia (as opposed to DotNW) if you play the game with Japanese voices, the skits are voiced. Each time I fire up Symphonia, I get what I believe was the original theme for Symphonia. I may be alone in this, and don't hate me if I am, but I like the Gamecube theme better.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

It plays Starry Heavens on startup then if you sit on the title screen it'll go to Soshite Boku ni Dekiru Koto. :3
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks for the answer, I actually think it switches because I definitely got the PS2 song my first time booting up but this time its the GC JP version (which I prefer) hmmm, its fine that you like the American theme! Oooh, I see cutey, thank you! I wonder why it did that for me the first time xD

Yup, skits are voiced, and there's end battle quotations so if you're playing in JP you can still understand <3 I'm probably going to frequently switch ;p

Colette's hair cutting through her costume annoys me but I really like her Rita costume.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 1:13 am

ShivKH wrote:
Thanks for the answer, I actually think it switches because I definitely got the PS2 song my first time booting up but this time its the GC JP version (which I prefer) hmmm, its fine that you like the American theme! Oooh, I see cutey, thank you! I wonder why it did that for me the first time xD
Well now I'm not even sure anymore. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Questions   Chronicles Questions 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Chronicles Questions
Page 1 of 1