Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonjour Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaMMon Feb 03, 2014 1:50 am

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself a bit. I was on the old Tales forums as JBG1986 and just found these forums last month. By now we all know that everything went poof and we had to start over so I figured I would actually introduce myself this time. I really appreciate all the work that has been put into rebuilding these forums over the past 24+ hours. I want to be a little bit bigger part of this community so I figured I would tell you some about myself. I teach math at the college level, I love the Ninja Turtles, and aside from the Tales series, I enjoy playing fighting games, Mario, Zelda, and Metroid games. I am also into sports and dabble slightly in guitar. If there is anything else you want to know about me, just ask. I am a pretty open book. I am sorry if this seems long winded, but I have always felt welcome here and with the effort being put in, I want to be an active member.

As a final note, Tales of Symphonia is my favorite game and I am really excited that it is getting re-released this month. However, I feel like when they re-release a Tales game, it should be called Re-Tales. Just a though I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaMMon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 am

Hiya, seen ya from before the wipe!
They are calling it Chronicles for a reason, I suppose, but yeah Re-Tales sounds cool xD
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaMMon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
I am sorry if this seems long winded, but I have always felt welcome here and with the effort being put in, I want to be an active member.
It warms mah heart ta learn that others feel welcome amongst our community. :3
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaMTue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Well, I certainly remember the "Fatal old man" tittle Smile Hey!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaMTue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Bonjour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Everyone   Bonjour Everyone 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Bonjour Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Greetings and Goodbyes-
Jump to: