Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? LzePsx6
I'm just gonna say I liked those puzzles ANYWAYS YOU CAN SAVE ANYWHERE BUDDY AND THERE'S A LOAD POINT RIGHT NEAR THE BIG STAIRS YOU BAT
WHO EVEN PLAYS THE GAME WITHOUT KNOWING THIS?!! DO YOU READ?!?!?!? MCFLY?!?!?!!?!?!!?!!!

The scene before the fight is very short it's like saying that the Bill Cosby opening theme is long.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MASSIVE DAMAGE KILLER don't have Reid in the party dork

there you go again with the save point YOU CAN SAVE EVERYWHERE WHAT ARE YOU LIKE ZAPPING THE CHAT BUBBLES AWAY? HOW DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT TO THE END IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS MAN pssstt save states

Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 41355646
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 1:18 pm

I...agree with you Keelio xD Like you can save anywhere, though I can see where they're coming from with the insta-kill, I personally didn't even know it wouldn't be used without Reid in the party, which would have been advantageous because I never had Reid in the party and put him in specifically because I didn't want to accidentally game over xD

Unskippable scenes suck when you gotta refight battles though... *flashbacks of Riku in Hollow Bastion when I was 10*
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 pm

I agree with the Aurora finisher, I failed so hard at the beginning.
But yes, this is just a butthurt post overall, don't take it TOO seriously.

ShivKH wrote:
Unskippable scenes suck when you gotta refight battles though... *flashbacks of Riku in Hollow Bastion when I was 10*

Almost every PS2 game ever.
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 3:04 pm

I own the boss with Eternal Hammer and stuffing Chat's face with orange gels I forget if it got by them using the thingy killer but it is good tech NOOBS

*pat pat*
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 4:06 pm

tl;dr this person is stupid.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 7:16 pm

#1 Save Anywhere. Seriously. And the dungeon has a shortcut to the final boss when you finish all puzzles. The dude didn't read the instructions. NO ONE READS THE INSTRUCTIONS. THEN WHY WON'T YOU USE YOUR GODDAMN EXPERIENCE FROM PLAYING GAMES TO FIGURE THE MENUS AND SUCH. We won't hold your hand all the way, Mr. "Gamer".

#2 You're playing an RPG. You're playing a goddamn RPG where story is explained in long cutscenes. And the final dialogue is like shorter than Dawn's short final battle dialogue.

#3 That took by surprise too, so it is a legitimate complaint if you're not good at picking up clues from the story. But the save anywhere function, added with the shortcut, you can retry again.

#4 Go back to #1

Conclusion: This person forgets his gaming experience, and is blinded by hate.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 7:27 pm

On an off thing that's still slightly on topic, what was that shortcut again? xD I haven't played in a year and I want to fight the final boss again ;p
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 pm

I haven't played in recent years too, but doesn't the dungeon give you elevators that go directly to Shizel after completing the puzzles?
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaMThu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm

It does give you a warp, I remember it as between those two doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?   Worst Tales of Eternia complaint? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Worst Tales of Eternia complaint?
Page 1 of 1