Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list

Go down 
+5
Venom
Slivendiferious
DoubleL
Divinus Fulmen
Abicion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list Empty
PostSubject: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMSun May 11, 2014 3:23 pm

http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/favourites/

Give me your best shot.

(I guess you could use Photobucket or whatever too if that's your thing.)
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list Empty
PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 11:46 am

I guess Not-Talesforum just isn't ready for a SomethingAwful-inspired concept thread.

That's probably a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Divinus Fulmen

Divinus Fulmen

Location : noun. a place of settlement, activity, or residence.

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Photobucket has favorites? Why would you even need that, it's not an image browsing site like Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMTue May 13, 2014 11:43 pm

You can browse people's uploads if they make the folder public tho.
Back to top Go down
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 12:40 am

My analysis is that Abicion needs hugs badly. We need to get an infusion of hugs to Abicion's doorstep.

I also want to know how much you have spent on DeviantArt commissions.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 6:28 am

I'm judging you really hard right now Abicion.

I'm just not sure what kind of feedback you're wanting for. I guess you like cosplay eyecandy and heroines with alternate outfits and color schemes?

;)

I'd link you to my own favorites, but I have just over 900 of them.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 9:22 am

You like cosplays, off the wall random pics, and just weird stuff, Abicion.
My favorites, which is massive.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

DoubleL wrote:

Probably enough to buy a car, or to feed me for a year.

Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 3:30 pm

DoubleL wrote:

Probably around $1500 all together.  I tried to keep it pretty cheap (~$50 per picture) so I wound up with some kinda derpy fanart.  The one time I tried to go outside of my price range, I asked Eddy Shinjuku to draw something based on http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9825248/1/Happy-Mother-s-Day but he never replied.  Probably because I'm bizarre.

why do you want to know
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Wow. Wish I had that much money to spend on commissions.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 4:33 pm

DoubleL wrote:
We need to get an infusion of hugs to Abicion's doorstep.
Well if you get a box for a shipping, I'll cover the shipping expenses to mail Fal to him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

But then he'll strap Falcom into his corruption machine and he'll become the manliest reverse trap ever somehow.

Moontoon wrote:
Wow. Wish I had that much money to spend on commissions.
I'm sure Abicion's finances balance out with fewer or cheaper (used?) game purchases, or starvation.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 8:34 pm

I have a feeling that you two were past victims of this "corruption machine", and I want no part of it.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMWed May 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Taiyz wrote:
I'm sure Abicion's finances balance out with fewer or cheaper (used?) game purchases, or starvation.
Used games market + all of my movies are still on DVD
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaMThu May 15, 2014 3:22 pm

Falcom wrote:
I have a feeling that you two were past victims of this "corruption machine", and I want no part of it.

And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list Ysk9Hol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list   And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

And now we try to psychoanalyze people based on crap they put on their Deviantart favorites list
Page 1 of 1