Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grading the Grade Shop!

Go down 
+2
Arn
Slivendiferious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Grading the Grade Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello everybody!

What is your opinion on the Grade Shop in Tales Games, and which are your favorite Grade Shop options?

Also, what game uses the best way to amass grade?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
What is your opinion on the Grade Shop in Tales Games
Best replay feature I've seen.

Slivendiferious wrote:
and which are your favorite Grade Shop options?
Carrying titles, artes usage, recipe levels, grade/money and exp multipliers, skills and certain items when appliacable(i.e C.Cores and Chambers in Abyss)

Slivendiferious wrote:
Also, what game uses the best way to amass grade?
Graces and Xillia, not having to spend 10 hours to get 1k grade is aweasome.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 6:10 pm

exp x 10
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Grade shop is a great way to mix up your NG+ experience than just having all items/level/etc carried over. Coupled with the series' adjustable difficulty, it's great for either smooth sailing fun or a downright challenge.

My fave would always be the EXP multipliers. But I guess Abyss' stupid difficulty made me like it. Aside from that, options for bringing artes, skills, and titles are what I pick.

It's hard to say which game uses a good way to amass grade. Clearly not Graces cause I don't want to do X Achievement for some grade, and the same applies to Xillia, which is even worse cause it resulted to removing the character title system, which I adore cause of the novelty, wacky sidequests, and descriptions that some of them have, and again, I don't want to find 800 Shiny Spots for a measly 50-100 Grade.

Grade are results on how much feats you do and how well you do in battles, and in my experience, it serves as a good reminder if you are doing well in fights or not, which can motivate you to try harder, conserve items, practice evasive actions, set-up party mechanics right to avoid status effects, etc. Or in Rebirth's special grade case, try to perform good and grade appearing actions while still being careful and fun.

I admit I also do not like how most of it (particularly Vesperia) end up in grinding, but the G and X ways of getting grade is not a good alternative for it.

If I have to pick base on how you can get a lot and quickly, definitely Vesperia.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Abicion wrote:
exp x 10

My life.

Also prefers grinding grade over being graded like in Graces and Xillias.
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 9:59 pm

The feature that lets you unlock your party members early in Rebirth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grading the Grade Shop!   Grading the Grade Shop! 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Grading the Grade Shop!
Page 1 of 1