Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books

Go down 
+4
Saeko
Zwei.0
Bo Staff Katana
Slivendiferious
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books Empty
PostSubject: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 pm

The first two volumes of the Cronica Angelorum can be found in Linar's house in Asgard (is his name Linar?)

===

Vol 1:

"In the beginning, a vast and timeless tree grew at the heart of the world. From its branches grew an endless crop of mana, primordial element of all life. Its leaves thrummed with a boundless, vibrant energy. Humankind harnessed that mana, that energy, and ruled over the world as gods.

Mana begat the study of magitechnology. Magitechnology, in turn, begat war.

The two great nations, Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, shared naught in common but a bitter mutual hatred. In time, their war gave rise to the Desians, a race of blind and hateful greed. They drove the world to its knees, and nearly extinguished all life upon it."

===

Vol 2:

"Taking pity upon mankind and his folly, the Goddess Martel sent unto the world a boy to serve as her agent. He brought the warring nations to accord, sealed away the Desians, and restored peace to the world.

So spoke the king of Tethe'alla:
'As penance for bringing war upon this land, we will leave it for all time.'

Upon hearing those words, Mithos drew upon the divine power of Martel to erect a tower that reached the heavens. The people of Tethe'alla scaled it, never halting their march until they had come to live upon the moon.

The king of Sylvarant spoke thusly:
'Let us construct a portal to link our worlds. That we may not forever lose our bond with our brothers of Tethe'alla.'

Hearing honest love and contrition in the king's plea, Mithos once more called upon the power of the Goddess. Serving as her instrument, he created a great stone gate that would open only when the moon was full."

===

Thoughts:
Spoiler:

I'll write down more if I can find any.

Discuss!

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Don't read too much into what was written. The whole bit about the Desians being created during the war is probably false and there just to make people believe that the Desians are a force that arrives when the world is being bad, for a lack of better terms. It makes sense that Mithos would create the Other Worldly gate though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
It makes sense that Mithos would create the Other Worldly gate though.
According to DotNW, it's also the gate to the Ginnungagap.

Some gateway or other must have already existed to the Ginnungagap prior to his creation of the Otherworldly Gate, although he might just have built the Otherworldly Gate on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSat Jul 05, 2014 6:54 pm

I believe, there was a third book in Luin (one of the inns?).
At least that explained why Genis thought that Sheena came from the moon lol

Slivendiferious wrote:

Some gateway or other must have already existed to the Ginnungagap prior to his creation of the Otherworldly Gate, although he might just have built the Otherworldly Gate on top of it.

Maybe they could not get rid of it? So they connected it to Sylvarant.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 pm

...You all seem to forget that everything related to the Angels is bullshit. Mithos created is own little fantasy world to fuel is ego-trip, nothing we read as "The Officially Official Holy Scriptures approved by the Church of MartelTM" can be taken seriously.

Slivy wrote:
In time, their war gave rise to the Desians, a race of blind and hateful greed. They drove the world to its knees, and nearly extinguished all life upon it.

The Desians were created by Mithos to harvest Exspheres and terrorise the declining world. The world almost ended when one of the nations sucked Ratatosk's Tree dry with their stupid Mana Cannon which then lead to the world split. Mithos had already put both nations in time out on their own little world by the time Cruxis and the Desians happened.

Slivy wrote:
Taking pity upon mankind and his folly, the Goddess Martel sent unto the world a boy to serve as her agent. He brought the warring nations to accord, sealed away the Desians, and restored peace to the world.

Actual proof that the whole "Desians were responsible for nearly nuking the whole planet" thing is bullshit. It's pretty much what the prologue says and we all know that none of it was actually what happened.

Slivy wrote:
So spoke the king of Tethe'alla:
'As penance for bringing war upon this land, we will leave it for all time.'

Aaaactually, dude didn't have a choice. Mithos just got tired of their shit and sent them to their room own world.

Slivy wrote:
Upon hearing those words, Mithos drew upon the divine power of Martel to erect a tower that reached the heavens. The people of Tethe'alla scaled it, never halting their march until they had come to live upon the moon.

Not... exactly...

Slivy wrote:
The king of Sylvarant spoke thusly:
'Let us construct a portal to link our worlds. That we may not forever lose our bond with our brothers of Tethe'alla.'

Dude, you were killing each others and one of you wanted to nuke the other with a Mana Cannon. Don't "brothers of Tethe'alla" me.

Slivy wrote:
Hearing honest love and contrition in the king's plea, Mithos once more called upon the power of the Goddess. Serving as her instrument, he created a great stone gate that would open only when the moon was full."

Pret-ty sure the Otherworldly Gate had a whole other purpose but that's heading in headcanon territory. Also, friendly reminder that Mithos most likely got screwed over by the Kings and it got Martel killed.

Slivy wrote:

Yep, the Otherworldly Gate, or whatever it was called back them, is the gateway to literal hell and the Ginnungagap is the buffer zone before Niflheim. As much as people hate DotNW, it actually explains a lot about how the world was during the Kharlan-era.

I am so making a little Church of Martel bible thingy and writting all of this in Ancient Angelic when I have time~ What else do we have apart from those and the prologue...?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 am

Saeko wrote:
...You all seem to forget that everything related to the Angels is bullshit. Mithos created is own little fantasy world to fuel is ego-trip, nothing we read as "The Officially Official Holy Scriptures approved by the Church of MartelTM" can be taken seriously.
I thought it was at least partly based on truth. Especially the Desian part. I assumed they were created after the war had already ended, but I don't know where I got that information from, nor on which facts I based that.

If Mithos created the Desians during the war instead of afterwards, he could have used them to end the war in the first place, which makes at least a little bit of sense if you ask me.

But yeah, scaling the Tower of Salvation, living on the moon (a great conversation between Raine and Lloyd about living on the moon after reading it btw), "brothers", a portal linking both worlds because of the infinite goodness that is the hero Mithos... That does sound like a fairy tale.

Saeko wrote:
I am so making a little Church of Martel bible thingy and writting all of this in Ancient Angelic when I have time~ What else do we have apart from those and the prologue...?

Volumes 3 and 4 of course! (and rumors of a fifth).

After reading the first volume in Linar's house, Lloyd comments that the author sure loved big words. Kratos then replies with "blame the translator, not the author", after which Colette explains the original text was written in Ancient Angelan. Angelan. Not Angelic. It didn't strike me as odd until you mentioned Angelic just now. I guess it's just a translation error as well.

There's also a text in Iselia about "the Fallen", but I'll just use this topic to transcribe every text I can find =)

===

Vol 3: (location: Middle Class Inn in Asgard)

"His works complete, Mithos proclaimed:

'The great tree is no more, yet life has need of mana. And so I now cede my mortal form, that it may become sustenance to the world. I will embrace a sleep eternal, here in the shadow of the withered tree.'

Mithos’s form dissolved into the earth, and the people mourned him. None more than the Goddess, who was so overcome with grief she fled to the heavens, and into abiding slumber. The world was deprived of its hero and its deity both, and the seal wrought by their power slowly ebbed in strength. When it finally broke, the Desians were loosed once more upon the world, and all life was plunged into despair.

It was an angel, born of Mithos’s mana, that delivered the light of hope back unto the world. Borrowing the power of the summon spirits, the angel scaled the tower to heaven, and there prayed to Martel.”

===
Accompanying scene:

Lloyd: "Wow, Mithos is the guy who made Mana?"
Genis: "No, he-- Lloyd, it's a FAIRY TALE. It's allegory. A metaphor. You're glazing over again. Look, it's not historical fact. It's a made-up story deifying-- er, praising Mithos."
Lloyd: "If it's made up, why are we bothering to read it?"
Genis: "Ahh, Lloyd. Pragmatic to a fault."

===

Vol 4:

"The angel prayed for seven days and seven nights until the Goddess woke. Thereupon, she formed a pact with the pilgrim born of Mithos’s sacrifice.

So were her words:

'In recognition of your journey, I will see the Desians wiped from this world. But should the day come that I fade from the hearts of the people, this tower shall be forfeit. The path to heaven will be closed to them forevermore. The Desians will be unleashed anew, and mana will be lost for all time. If you would avoid such a fate, angel, then lay a path to salvation. When the people have need of me, I shall see this tower connected to my heavenly abode.'

Hearing this, the angel returned to the world and begat the mana lineage. They are scions of the angel, fated to seek out Mithos’s grave in order to wake the sleeping Martel. The selfless hero lies interred in the heart of the world, the Tower of Salvation his grave marker. There, in the shadow of the now-lost world tree, in the Holy Ground of Kharlan. The Goddess and the human world lie tethered.”

===

Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books Tumblr_mtzoymVKc71s4h0g8o8_250Mithos, you direct-tethered two entire worlds with Martel?
Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books Tumblr_mtzoymVKc71s4h0g8o10_250I never thought you were that kind of man...

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 8:04 am

Saeko wrote:

What I meant to say was:
Mithos and co did not get rid of the Gate or rather why do they even mention it on the Sylvarant side?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 am

I raided the Tower of Mana!

===

The Life of a Priest:

When you join the Church of Martel, you must journey to Iselia, known as the Village of Oracles. You will then train at the Martel Temple located north of the village for one year. The training is said to be extremely taxing and more than half give up every year.

===

The Ultimate Recipe:

The legendary Ultimate Recipe is kept safe by the Wonder Chef family. It is said that mere words cannot describe its taste, and will bring a smile to anyone. The Dark Chef Alliance is also after the recipe and the bloody kitchen battle wages on.

===

The Triet Tragedy:

Nora, the Chosen at the time arrived at Efreet’s temple that was located in the center of old Triet in order to perform the ritual of regeneration. One of the priests became violent during the ritual and the Cruxis unleashed the wrath of god. This is the beginning of what became known as Efreet’s hellfire.

===

The Prosperity of Balacruf Dynasty:

The first ruler of Balacruf Dynasty was the Empress Aisha VIII. Not only was she intelligent, but was said to be very beautiful. Her name is still very common today due to the prosperity during her reign.

===

Nothing on the Cronica Angelorum unfortunately, but these books certainly contain interesting information...
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Saeko wrote:

Volumes 3 and 4 of course! (and rumors of a fifth).

Yay! \(^-^)

Slivendiferious wrote:
There's also a text in Iselia about "the Fallen", but I'll just use this topic to transcribe every text I can find =)

I'll include everything you can find~! (I assume this stuff only appears in Chronicles, which I don't have?)

Any ideas about how a Church of Martel bible should look? I already have a bunch of coffee-dyed paper sewn in signatures, I just have to come up with the cover design and figure out how many pages it needs...
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Saeko wrote:
Any ideas about how a Church of Martel bible should look? I already have a bunch of coffee-dyed paper sewn in signatures, I just have to come up with the cover design and figure out how many pages it needs...
I'll see if I can come up with something as well =)

The cruxis symbol can be used for the cover or page numberings perhaps?
Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books Cruxis_Logo
Best image of it I could find, unfortunately.

Edit: I'll keep posting books whenever I come upon them!
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMSun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
The Triet Tragedy:

Nora, the Chosen at the time arrived at Efreet’s temple that was located in the center of old Triet in order to perform the ritual of regeneration. One of the priests became violent during the ritual and the Cruxis unleashed the wrath of god. This is the beginning of what became known as Efreet’s hellfire.

...Wait, what? One of the priests became violent during the ritual [...]??? ...Yuan, was that you? O_O

Slivendiferious wrote:
The cruxis symbol can be used for the cover or page numberings perhaps?

...Oooh! I'll see what I can do with this after I've converted (?) the texts into runes~
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMMon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 am

Saeko wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:
The Triet Tragedy:

...Wait, what? One of the priests became violent during the ritual [...]??? ...Yuan, was that you? O_O

I guess, the "priest" figured out what would happen to the chosen?
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMMon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
I guess, the "priest" figured out what would happen to the chosen?

Yes but who was that priest? Aren't they supposed to follow the teachings and view the Chosen as a tool? He would have already known about the transformation and shouldn't have cared, at least not enough to interfer with the World Regeneration. Unless it was an infiltrated Renegade or there's other small underground groups opposing Cruxis, people who actually ask questions instead of blindly following the Church; and when they make too much noise, they get visits from nice men with wings and are never heard from again.
Back to top Go down
Scrawlers

Scrawlers

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMMon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm

The priests aren't always members of the Church of Martel. They could be Renegades, like you said, or they can just be outsiders posing as priests/brought along on the journey. I read somewhere that one of the Chosen went mad during her journey (halfway through it or something), and as a result the priests who were with her ended up having to tie her up and drag her to the remainder of the Seals. At some point, one of the priests with her ended up feeling sympathy for her (I think she had saved him at some point?) and when he learned (I don't think he knew originally) that she was going to die, he cut the ropes and tried to save her. Sadly, neither one of them made it out.

Plus, if we look at Colette's journey--I mean, true, she didn't have any actual priests with her since they were killed by the Renegades, but I can't think she was a completely isolated incident. There had to have been other Chosen who brought along other people with them for various reasons, Renegades or otherwise.

Either way, I'm not sure there is more information on Nora, so anyone's headcanon on why the priest "went mad" is as good as anyone else's. =/ Though, I also seem to remember hearing that even though the priests knew the Chosen would die, none of them knew that the Goddess Martel wasn't actually, you know, a goddess. So maybe he discovered that and that made him go crazy. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 1:21 am

I found something while looking for another thing!

===

The Book of Regeneration (Hakonesia Peak)

"Raging flames in an ancient city deep within clouds of sand overlook the city, lighting the darkness.

Pure, flowing water floating, overflowing, in a isolated land becomes a giant pillar and rains down from the sky.

Sublime wind, ancient city, the world's... Enshrined in the center of a giant stone seal lurks evil, impersonating a holy force.

Shining... gazing up at the summit of the gods, giving praise to the pillar of the world... from the top of the tower of ancient gods.

Two giant..."

===

@Scrawlers: I always assumed that the priests and Chosens were just going along with it, good to know that some of them realised that something wasn't quite right.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Saeko wrote:
@Scrawlers: I always assumed that the priests and Chosens were just going along with it, good to know that some of them realised that something wasn't quite right.

This reminded me of something else; recall how final Collete's letter to Lloyd was after giving them the wrong departure time the night before, and how Frank was a syllable away from dropping something important that would explain it before Forcystus rendered it another drop of awkward foreshadowing? What was Frank going to bring up? I would assume it would be the "angelic ascension" at the end of the road, that Collete wrote that way because she wasn't coming back, but Phidera seems to be one of Iselia's religious figures, so since priests would be the ones most likely spot doctrinal holes, she's as liable as anyone.
Back to top Go down
Scrawlers

Scrawlers

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 pm

I'm 99% certain it's said somewhere that both Phaidra and Frank knew. Phaidra's sister was the previous Chosen, if I'm not mistaken (but since Cruxis somehow knew that Colette would be a better match for Martel they didn't put much stock in her?), and I'm pretty sure it's said somewhere that part of the reason why both she and Frank distanced themselves from Colette is because they knew she wouldn't live past sixteen. (There were also all those rumors about Frank not being her real father, but those were false.) Again, that might just be headcanon, that might not be accurate, but I'm almost positive that both Frank and Phaidra knew that Colette was going to die. Almost positive.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Frank says something along the lines of "Actually, she (is) already-".

From which, the first time, I assumed she was already living on borrowed time or dead. I'm not sure if he says "is".

I've been roadblocked by Iubaris, but I'll get past the unipegacorn eventually and return with more books! If someone could check the houses in Iselia after the events at the Chapel but before you leave for the forest with Genis for a book titled "The Fallen", that'd be great.

I don't have access to the grade shop yet, but with an experience modifier it'll be done in 15-30 minutes I think?
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
I've been roadblocked by Iubaris...

Going at at friggin' level 14 will do that to you. *Really needs to do fourth run and see if he's actually gotten better at this game*
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 6:56 pm

What is the recommended level for Iubaris anyway? The only level I could find online mentioned in tandem with Iubaris was 24, which seems really high to me. I managed to get it down to half health before I ran out of life bottles (I carried 5), although its Photon seriously hurts. Three quarters of Kratos' HP gone in one hit (actually two, Photon does two hits) is no joke.

Not to mention my equipment could use some improving...
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMTue Jul 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Frank says something along the lines of "Actually, she (is) already-".

From the script:

FRANK
Lloyd, Genis. There is something we hid from you and everyone in the village. Colette…no, the Chosen…is already—

Slivendiferious wrote:
If someone could check the houses in Iselia after the events at the Chapel but before you leave for the forest with Genis for a book titled "The Fallen", that'd be great.

I don't have access to the grade shop yet, but with an experience modifier it'll be done in 15-30 minutes I think?

EDIT: Found it!

===

The Desians: A Lineage of Darkness (Raine and Genis' house)

The Desians, an organization which opposes the Cruxis, are comprised primarily of half-elves. When looking at the overall organization, however, there are many humans who were lured by evil and now serve among their ranks.

These humans who reject salvation from heaven are referred to as the Fallen.

===
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMWed Jul 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Saeko wrote:

The Desians: A Lineage of Darkness (Raine and Genis' house)

The Desians, an organization which opposes the Cruxis, are comprised primarily of half-elves. When looking at the overall organization, however, there are many humans who were lured by evil and now serve among their ranks.

These humans who reject salvation from heaven are referred to as the Fallen.

===

I wonder how normal humans can join them. Wouldn't they just be killed? And I don't think that the book is about Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Scrawlers

Scrawlers

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMWed Jul 09, 2014 5:03 pm

I would imagine they're just very low-tier Desians--you know, the ones that have to do grunt work that isn't carried out by the human test subjects but is too menial for the half-elven Desians to do. There's also always the possibility that they're used to either lure humans to the ranches (since not all of the Grand Cardinals seem to be as theatrical about it as Magnius), or they're kept around unless the Desians run low on human prisoners but can't easily harvest more from a nearby town. (Of course the human Desians wouldn't be told this, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen.)

Of course, that's all speculation. I could be wrong, but those are the only reasons I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMFri Jul 11, 2014 9:05 pm

I beat Iubaris (at level 19!) so here's one more book from the Tower of Mana! (the left shelf to the back where you originally find Boltzmann's book).

===

Spiritua:

"Then I was blinded by light. The priests Wong and Lei protecting me disappeared.

The guardian of light looked very much like the legendary unicorn, but was much larger.

I knew I faced my death."

===

I thought the unicorn was the one who saved Spiritua from her deadly illness?

edit: oh right, Iubaris.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaMFri Jul 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
I thought the unicorn was the one who saved Spiritua from her deadly illness?

Wasn't that Martel? I don't remember Spiritua getting the Chronic Angelus Crystallus Inofficium...

I found this about the new books on gamefaqs, did you get them all?

-before heading to Palmacosta, in Iselia in Colette's house.

-after reaching Palmacosta and before releasing the third seal, in the school in Palmacosta.

-after reaching Asgard and before releasing the third seal, in Harley's house in Asgard.

-after reaching Asgard and before releasing the fourth seal, there are three separate books in Asgard; one apiece in Harley's house, the Kyoufuukan Inn, and Raina's house.

-after clearing the Meltokio sewers and before Colette is abducted in Ozette, in Zelos's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books   Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Cronica Angelorum Vol. 1 - 4 and other books
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Symphonia-
Jump to: