Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 am

Pos: 7 more days til I fly off to L.A. for AX!

Neg/Fick: the anticipation is killing me.

Neg: best friend's unemployment ran out. I hope he finds a job soon :(

Neg: I have Skype but never seem to use it with you guys anymore - curse me for being such a massive introvert. Feel free to drop me a line any time you see me logged into Skype, guys! If I'm not at my computer at that exact moment I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I purposely have auto-away turned off because I'm often still in the same room and don't want to discourage people from contacting me by being idle.

I do apologize for the times I haven't gotten back to some of you though.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Jun 25, 2014 11:12 am

Arn wrote:
Neg: Finished the B/W season of pocemanz animu, worst season ever.
OH GOD! I'm sorry you had to watch that awful thing.

If it's any consolation, the XY series is actually entertaining and an improvement over B/W *shrugs*.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Jun 25, 2014 1:07 pm

DPP was the last Pokemon series I've seen... how bad is BW?

Pos: Watched HTTYD2 with my bro and sis, great movie!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMWed Jun 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Neg: My sleep deprivation is doing a number on me. :/
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMThu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good at all! You ok Sui?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMThu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good at all! You ok Sui?
I'm doing a little better today after I changed where I slept last night but I'm still a bit bogged down. Hopefully in the coming days things will go back to normal as I sleep in an area more conducive to letting me rest. D:

Neg: I feel bad for people worrying about me.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 12:14 am

Neg: Oh man, my mom cut her finger to the bone and now's she's off to the hospital, home alone now with my bro, gotta clean up all the blood in the kitchen while my sis goes with her. Hope it turns out to be fine by the time she gets back Sad
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 1:26 am

Oooh. Hope your mom turns out fine.

Pos: Saw the Tiger and Bunny: The Rising movie. Reallllly sweet
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 am

Pos: Just got back from How to Train Your Dragon 2. I loved it.
Frick: Listening to the soundtrack now on spotify. My connection is a little out of whack, so, some tracks get interrupted. What I CAN hear, I enjoy.
Neg: A friend won't stop bugging me to go see Trans4mers: Age of Apocalypse or Whatever with her.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 am

Negative: My gender dysphoria has gotten really bad in the last two days. Mostly because of my granmother and granfather.
Positive: My other granmother gave me $400.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 am

Pos: just preordered the LE for Fairy Fencer F. Been waiting for them to announce one since the localization announcement.

Neg: paid a ridiculous amount to ship UPS. f*** the regular postal service after I never got my Drakengard III Collector's Edition...

Pos: 5 more days til my vacation! I may be fairly inactive here during my vacation as I'll be mostly offline for a week and a half. I'll have access from my phone though.

Fick: oh hey someone activated the word censor. Good, I got too tired of self-censoring a while ago and half the time stopped bothering lol.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Pos: Woke up with more energy than I've had in awhile. I can still feel the effects of deprivation and prolly will for a few days but this is a good sign.

Fick:

>.>

<.<

I'm addicted to /r/Frozen.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Pos: Good weather!
Neg: Those damned mosquitoes are annoying me Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 1:39 pm

You must have the same type of blood as me, Harb.

I'll be outside and everyone else around me will be fine, whereas the mosquitos will be all OM NOM NOM NOM NOM DELICIOUS TENSHI BLOOD until I break out the repellent - sometimes even after that.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Tenshigami wrote:

I'll be outside and everyone else around me will be fine, whereas the mosquitos will be all OM NOM NOM NOM NOM DELICIOUS TENSHI BLOOD until I break out the repellent - sometimes even after that.
You sound just like my housemate!

Going on vacation with him is awesome for that reason alone xD
He keeps all the insects busy.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMFri Jun 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Tenshigami wrote:

Perhaps Razz

I'm sitting on my couch with my brother, watching anime. Those damned mosquitoes will bother me, not him.

T_T

Slivendiferious wrote:
You sound just like my housemate!

Going on vacation with him is awesome for that reason alone xD
He keeps all the insects busy.

Y-you! You are taking advantage of someone else's misfortune!!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat Jun 28, 2014 1:05 am

None of y'all can complain about mosquitos until you live in humid ass weather on the water.

I can't turn on the outside light to my loft lest I want to walk into literally hundreds on gnats. Razz

Pos: Tusked seagulls. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
None of y'all can complain about mosquitos until you live in humid ass weather on the water.
It gets ridiculously soupy humid here in Minnesota during the summer. Like walk out the door and suddenly you're f***ing swimming. Don't even know why. Must be all those lakes.

Not this year though. This year's been pretty ok and nice cool weather aside from a f***ton of rain. Why you so weird, Minnesota weather?
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:
It gets ridiculously soupy humid here in Minnesota during the summer. Like walk out the door and suddenly you're f***ing swimming. Don't even know why. Must be all those lakes.

Not this year though. This year's been pretty ok and nice cool weather aside from a f***ton of rain. Why you so weird, Minnesota weather?
The weather in yer area is truly something to behold. O_O;
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMSat Jun 28, 2014 2:59 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Suikiwiden wrote:

Could be worse, you could be in the deep souf like me.
I miss the weather I grew up in back in Cali...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon Jun 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Neg: I always buy groceries for multiple days when I go shopping, but now I can't figure out what combination I thought of for dinner for this evening >_<
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 pm

After years of suffering...

Pos: There's finally an AC in my room (PC room)!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon Jun 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Harbinger wrote:
(PC room)!

This guy.

Fick: Just impulse purchased Ao Evo when I convinced myself not to....

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMMon Jun 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Falcom wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
(PC room)!

This guy.
He's somethin' else ain't he? xD
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 12:32 am

??

Did I say something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 39 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next