Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaƫl
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 am

Suikiwiden wrote:

Rockstar should totally put that car in the game. Cuz if they can put my late '60s Stingray ingame then they should be able to do that too...
Amazingly enough, Gran Turismo 6 lacks that Nismo R34, and that is a game that is full of Nissans lol
Also, A guy I know from a couple other forums does some of the 3d modeling for Rockstar. He made a Toyota Trueno looking car called the Futo, and also made some wheels in the game with names from a bunch of his online friends, myself included. I used to have a pic of all the wheels and their names, but I can't seem to find it. I assume it carries over to GTAV though, since a lot of the 3d assets were carried over from GTAIV.

I REALLY need to get back into 3d modeling -_____-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Venom wrote:
Amazingly enough, Gran Turismo 6 lacks that Nismo R34, and that is a game that is full of Nissans lol
Y'know ironically enough it was GT 1 that introduced me to Nissans! Skylines in particular caught my young eye~

Gran Turismo games and Nissans seem to go hand and hand. xD

Venom wrote:
Also, A guy I know from a couple other forums does some of the 3d modeling for Rockstar. He made a Toyota Trueno looking car called the Futo, and also made some wheels in the game with names from a bunch of his online friends, myself included. I used to have a pic of all the wheels and their names, but I can't seem to find it. I assume it carries over to GTAV though, since a lot of the 3d assets were carried over from GTAIV.
That is freakin' awesome!

And fer such a cute lookin' car it's pretty quick.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 G947vuw
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 am

Neg: My brother had 2 car accident within the same week and there's around a total of $5000 (damage to our 2 cars).

First one: The radiator leaked and the Engine melted.

Second: It's winter (duh) and a car suddenly slows (break) down in the middle of the high way for no apparent reason. My brother tries to slow down and loses control of the car.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 3:49 am

Pos: Spent most of my day off reading Koe no Kotachi (A Silent Voice). It was worth it.

Fick: Reading from right to left is hard to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 10:31 am

Test post for search.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 am

Suikiwiden wrote:

Y'know ironically enough it was GT 1 that introduced me to Nissans! Skylines in particular caught my young eye~

Gran Turismo games and Nissans seem to go hand and hand. xD
Yep lol. GT was how I learned about the Skyline, along with lots of other JDM only cars.
I'm kinda amazed at the lack of any interest in cars around here lol

Suikiwiden wrote:

That is freakin' awesome!

And fer such a cute lookin' car it's pretty quick.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 G947vuw
Yeah, the guy also has an unusual love for Truenos and Skyline R32's lol

Pos: Last day of CRJ-200 training
Neg: 50 question test at the end <_______<
Fick: It is raining
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Venom wrote:

I like cars, too. I think you're the only the other person on here with any interest in them so I never bothered posting anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMFri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Prinny wrote:
Venom wrote:

I like cars, too. I think you're the only the other person on here with any interest in them so I never bothered posting anything. Laughing
Ah. Honestly, I think a lot of young folk in general don't care much for cars these days, and usually only see them as tools to get from point A to B or to impress others lol
Speaking of that, I love to collect model cars, something most people don't care about either these days. Maybe I should start a general hobby topic sometime...

Anyway...
Pos: Finished CRJ-200 training. Got a 98% on the 50 question exam at the end lawl.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMSun Nov 23, 2014 2:10 am

Pos: Those 6 cats we were fostering are finally back to the previous fostering house.

Pos: My parents are back from China!

I'm all set. My mom has already bought me a Necklace for my future (imaginary) waifu.

Neg: What the hell!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 10:47 am

Neg: been having extremely negative thoughts centered around the fact that I don't have "and my never have" any offline friends. Thoughts that have been a considerable attack on my self-worth.

Fick: Need to just shake it off and keep going.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 am

Hang in there Tenshi! I'd totally hang out with you irl if we'd live closer to eachother.

Neg: Nervous about tomorrow.
Fick: Can it be Friday soon plz ;w; Everyone is having fun with Smash and Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Neg: I am this close |---| to leaving the Tales group on FB. Bullying and elitism get under my skin like no other and I keep seeing this shit in droves. Ever since member numbers exploded the group has been full of condescending twats, inane spam and people looking to boost their low self-esteem.Ā 

I logged onto FB earlier and saw this stupid shitĀ with 50+ likes with the comments full of elitist pricks and lost it. HURR HURR REAL FUNNY!

Standing up to this bullshit behavior was one of the reasons I was outcasted as a kid and I don't regret it. Screw assholes.

Pos: Gonna relax today.

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: been having extremely negative thoughts centered around the fact that I don't have "and my never have" any offline friends. Thoughts that have been a considerable attack on my self-worth.

Fick: Need to just shake it off and keep going.
Just remember we're here for ya too.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 2:32 pm

I would leave it. Who wants to deal with people like that? I have enough of that at work.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Prinny wrote:
Who wants to deal with people like that? I have enough of that at work.
You have to deal with that crap at work? I dunno how you do it.

I've literally gained enemies from having a low tolerance for that stuff and calling out on BS. So I would be fired quick I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 pm

I don't pay too much attention to that group. A lot of weird stuff are being posted there and the "spoiler" tag is a mess.

***SPOILERS***

Cool warning bro, which Tales is it spoiling? O_o
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I don't pay too much attention to that group. A lot of weird stuff are being posted there and the "spoiler" tag is a mess.

Yeah, the whole group is pretty shit now. Still, we get decent posts once in a while, and... well, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 2:00 am

Fick. Playing Demon's Souls and even though I've cleared most of the areas at this point, I still feel like there's so much I don't know about the game. I have no idea what world or black/white tendencies mean, there are so many different ways to go about things, I don't know what kind of impact my actions are having, the amount of different classes and items, etc. The game really doesn't convey all this stuff to you, or if they did I didn't see it. The guides on Gamefaqs aren't beginner friendly either.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 3:35 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Prinny wrote:
Who wants to deal with people like that? I have enough of that at work.
You have to deal with that crap at work? I dunno how you do it.

I've literally gained enemies from having a low tolerance for that stuff and calling out on BS. So I would be fired quick I'm sure.

I don't really have a choice, I haven't found a better job elsewhere. The companies I apply at never contact me.

I am getting fed up with everything there, though. I know my parents will be pissed if I quit, but I don't know how much I care at this point. I've been there 8 years (mainly because of poor choices I made related to college). It just sucks that jobs with health insurance are so hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 3:47 pm

POS: After grueling tests and presentations, this was bestowed upon me. The first time a Vanguard unit gets a statue!!
Seriously gotta save for this. Time to create a new definition for figure licking.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Pos: Finally got my drivers license ;w; I'm so happy. You might think it's no big deal but it's really not easy to get it over here.

Pos: My Pokemon and Smash shipped yesterday. Maybe I'll get them early Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Congrats Moontoon! Stay safe. =)
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMWed Nov 26, 2014 12:46 am

Fick: That awkward moment when a fellow player thinks your male and you don't wanna bother correcting them because they might hit on you or something.

Reminds me of the time I was playing a male toon and some straight girl started hitting on me thinking I was a guy. I know this kind of crap is ultimately inescapable but the awkward flirtations happen way less on a male toon. >.>;

Moontoon wrote:
Pos: Finally got my drivers license ;w; I'm so happy. You might think it's no big deal but it's really not easy to get it over here.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaMWed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Fick: That awkward moment when a fellow player thinks your male and you don't wanna bother correcting them because they might hit on you or something.

Reminds me of the time I was playing a male toon and some straight girl started hitting on me thinking I was a guy. I know this kind of crap is ultimately inescapable but the awkward flirtations happen way less on a male toon. >.>;

It somehow reminds me of when I was walking (with my sister) in the gay neighborhood and I wasn't sure if the dude was looking at me or my sister!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 23 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next