Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Sailor Moon Dub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Old Sailor Moon Dub Empty
PostSubject: Old Sailor Moon Dub   Old Sailor Moon Dub 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 10:44 pm

We're all excited about Sailor Moon being redubbed, but what of the old?

The next few months will be a big bye-bye to the old dub of Sailor Moon. Before any of you say "It's a proper dub. It's being shown the way it's meant to be" do me a favor and marathon the old dub of Sailor Moon, all the episodes, all the movies, don't stop for anything.

Let me know what you liked about it, what you didn't like about it, fave characters, etc.

A quick warning, this is for discussion of the old dub only. Take the new dub and new series discussion to the other thread. Sound good? okay. I await your results.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Old Sailor Moon Dub   Old Sailor Moon Dub 07v2DaMWed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 pm

I gotta say, the main thing that bothered me about the new dub is "bun-head." I kept expecting him to say meatball-head.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Old Sailor Moon Dub   Old Sailor Moon Dub 07v2DaMThu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 am

I know, right? Serena's hair looks more like meatballs than buns. So... you wanna help get the ball rolling with what your fave episodes of the old dub were?

All right.

The old dub cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Sailor Moon Dub   Old Sailor Moon Dub 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Old Sailor Moon Dub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Anime-
Jump to: