Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working S3 announced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraph
2.5次元最高やん
Seraph

Working S3 announced Empty
PostSubject: Working S3 announced   Working S3 announced 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 10:45 pm

This is a bit old as news go (announced Aug 10th) but it hasn't been posted about here yet.

Working S3 announced Working

After the author's second work got adapted (Servant x Service, which was also excellent btw) and no news after 3 years I was resigned to the fact that there'd probably never be a third season of Working. But lo and behold, based A-1 delivered and announced Working S3, winning my eternal love.

Most of you guys probably haven't watched Working either, but I AM SO FUCKING HYPE ABOUT THIS, you have no idea. Working S2 is one of my favorite anime of all time and this happening is like a godsend.

go watch working s1 & s2 do it do it do it do it do it
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Working S3 announced   Working S3 announced 07v2DaMFri Sep 05, 2014 11:44 pm

OH DAMN YEAH! TIME FOR LULZ!

I'm FREAKING EXCITED because Working is my favorite comedy animu ever, my friend NEED to know about this!

Working S3 announced Tumblr_mq5nrlugEE1r8q73vo1_400
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Working S3 announced   Working S3 announced 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 3:15 am

Oh Servant x Service was also his/hers? No wonder that got me hooked so bad, he had a penchant to write very likable male characters.

Still haven't watched any Working anime though, I probably should be because I really love the manga.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Working S3 announced   Working S3 announced 07v2DaMSat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 pm

What Arn posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working S3 announced   Working S3 announced 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Working S3 announced
Page 1 of 1