Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keele on Aqua

Go down 
+2
Falcom
AquaRimms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AquaRimms
Mother of Portuguese Chula Dancing
AquaRimms

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMSat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 am

After 150 years of Terra-foruming, Tales of Reservia, the formerly planet known as the place with the Tales forum, now has more than 90 percent of its population has abandoned. A young girl named Aquarimms arrives at the forum of Reservia, an exact replica of the old Tales forums, hoping to become a forum gamer, the most coveted job on this forsaken forum. Rimms has just made her home in the town of forum games, along with her fated encounter with the MAN OF KEELE. They made love and then the rest of the forums was jealous, the end.

Stay tuned for the sequel that will never happen. Please buy our first volume.

Keele on Aqua CX0QQLD

You know you are doki doki right now.

ALSO

Quote :
Keele on Aqua 7YS5Iho

This is a sAD FORUM.
Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 1:36 am

Oh look it's Aqua.
Oh look I see Keele.
Oh look we got forum games.

time 2 start
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 4:32 pm

you have summoned keele.

Keele on Aqua KG3CVkR

how am i supposed to yell if i can't turn my text super gigantic and eye irritating red. what's this game is about is it like, the new spiderman game where you could put out the fire and save people. i love that game. how am i supposed to stay on topic here is this actually relevant

keele has already summoned more demons and will murder you people in cOLD BLOOD!!!! THE LONG LOST PLANET OF RESERVIA IS NOW BEING DESTROYED AND YOU CAN JUST GO AND SLIP ON A BANANA PEEL WITH A GOOD OLD lauGH TRACK TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HOW WILL YOU DEFEAT EVIL EMPEROR KEELE
Keele on Aqua 0TvMIat
okay now you have to continue the story in some sort of way is that how this works
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Falcom wrote:
Oh look it's Aqua.
Oh look I see Keele.
Oh look we got forum games.

time 2 start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY3XiM7oGj0
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
AquaRimms

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 9:07 pm

What is Keele holding?
Are you a summon spirit of the forum games now?

No, this game is more like understanding each other because we are understanding and need to understand how love understands the understandingness of understandings, like Miss Understanding, not Spiderman.

KeeletheMan wrote:
keele has already summoned more demons and will murder you people in cOLD BLOOD!!!! THE LONG LOST PLANET OF RESERVIA IS NOW BEING DESTROYED AND YOU CAN JUST GO AND SLIP ON A BANANA PEEL WITH A GOOD OLD  lauGH TRACK TO GO ALONG WITH IT. HOW WILL YOU DEFEAT EVIL EMPEROR KEELE
Keele on Aqua 0TvMIat

Keele on Aqua 134406385638

wat is dat

KeeletheMan wrote:
okay now you have to continue the story in some sort of way is that how this works

We then voted for Keele for Evil El Presidente in order to obtain the Keele meal deal along with a banana peel served on wheels.

And why is there a youtube link on my signature!?
And who is the Mother of Portuguese Chula Dancing?!!?!?!?

This depicts our love more accurately, with whoever tampered with my innocence at the end.
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 6:08 am

AquaRimms wrote:
What is Keele holding?
Are you a summon spirit of the forum games now?

No, this game is more like understanding each other because we are understanding and need to understand how love understands the understandingness of understandings, like Miss Understanding, not Spiderman.
that was actually volume one of Keele on Aqua and keele bought it to burn it with fire 'cause turd

aqua!!!!111111 wrote:
We then voted for Keele for Evil El Presidente in order to obtain the Keele meal deal along with a banana peel served on wheels.

as evil el presidente he has started his plans of taking over the planet reservia by starting in the local areas and fixing everything to his liking and charming the sukwiians to fall under the plans and join along- sECRETLY... being enslaved.............. BUT KEELE IS TOO CHARMING AND CANNOT BE STOPPEDd
Keele on Aqua TxuXibV

aQUA MONKEY wrote:

i kNOW I FRIGGIN GOT MAD AT SEEING MY PERFECT FORUM TITLE CHANGED TO SENSELESS GARBAGE AND I WAS RANTING ABOUT IT EARLIER TODAY WHEN I'VE REALIZED THE TRASH DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO PERFECTION1!!11 I AM MAD AT THAT THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT KEELE GETS MAD AT THINGS LIKE THIS.1!!1\\\ or they do know and wanted to make me mad because they are this:
Keele on Aqua K6L5EvW
jk that's actually me getting mad at perfect minor things that hAVE BEEN RUINED LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS FORM I CAN'T EVEN MAKE MY BIG RED TEXT SOMEONE TELL ME CODES FOR THAT MY GOODNESS!!! hOW aRE YOU PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO EXPRESS YOURSELVES LIKE THIS UGH. nEED I PULL OUT THE CAVEMAN PICTURE??
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 2:22 pm

KeeletheMan wrote:
as evil el presidente he has started his plans of taking over the planet reservia by starting in the local areas and fixing everything to his liking and charming the sukwiians to fall under the plans and join along- sECRETLY... being enslaved.............. BUT KEELE IS TOO CHARMING AND CANNOT BE STOPPEDd
Keele on Aqua HuyMIs8

Just try and charm Reservia's netizens, I DARE YEH!
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 pm

These images tho
I missed this
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
AquaRimms

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Sep 30, 2014 11:58 pm

KeeletheLoser wrote:

that was actually volume one of Keele on Aqua and keele bought it to burn it with fire 'cause turd

HEY YOU

Keele on Aqua 3WCCmSE

Keele is Aqua is a MASTERPIECE that shall not be defiled by Keele feces.
#learn2respect

KeeletheScrub wrote:

Keele is not charming. Keele is a tsundeer. You know how they look like by this point so it would be redundant to post a picture.

Nose itcher Keele wrote:

aQUA MONKEY wrote:

i kNOW I FRIGGIN GOT MAD AT SEEING MY PERFECT FORUM TITLE CHANGED TO SENSELESS GARBAGE AND I WAS RANTING ABOUT IT EARLIER TODAY WHEN I'VE REALIZED THE TRASH DAMAGE THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO PERFECTION1!!11 I AM MAD AT THAT THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT KEELE GETS MAD AT THINGS LIKE THIS.1!!1\\\ or they do know and wanted to make me mad because they are this:
Keele on Aqua K6L5EvW

EYE ALL SO GAWT MAD DAT MY ALL DIVINE FORUM TITLES HAS DEVOLVED INTO SOMETHING WTF IDK WHAT IT MEEEEEENS!!

this is my face

Keele on Aqua 4365eb0abe9bf722602d789fe9b903c81328230101_full

Aqua is not impressed, time to read some Keele on Aqua to cheer myself up.

Keele on Aqua PfXf1Tc

SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

nOW ALL I NEED NAO R NASTY NAPKIN TRASH KEELE EDITS

WE need to wreck the forum games. unless people begin to step in and annoy me to the point of nO. OKAY I DEMAND THIS TOPIC BE CLOSED.

i AM the creator of the topic so can kEELE trusts meh to demand the topic be closed if it comes to be, so kEELE says.

Keele on Aqua IZCR5Rt

Deal with the Keele.
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am

AquaLemonRinds wrote:

HEY YOU

Keele on Aqua 3WCCmSE

Keele is Aqua is a MASTERPIECE that shall not be defiled by Keele feces.
#learn2respect

oh no but i've already burned it
Keele on Aqua BCaLC83

meancheesehead wrote:
Keele is not charming. Keele is a tsundeer. You know how they look like by this point so it would be redundant to post a picture.
wow and you're telling me to learn how to respect sheesh.

silent aquatic farts wrote:

Keele on Aqua PfXf1Tc

SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

nOW ALL I NEED NAO R NASTY NAPKIN TRASH KEELE EDITS

WE need to wreck the forum games. unless people begin to step in and annoy me to the point of nO. OKAY I DEMAND THIS TOPIC BE CLOSED.

i AM the creator of the topic so can kEELE trusts meh to demand the topic be closed if it comes to be, so kEELE says.

Keele on Aqua IZCR5Rt

Deal with the Keele.
Keele on Aqua BHbgtxR
kele kelee

okay lemme continue the story now

keele has actually casted a spell on all of the sukwiians- what keele didn't know is that it had a time limit and once it has passed the next day, they have been subconsciously there and watching so they know keele plans and have now banished him at the same time of calling him the most repulsive disgusting foul creature ever. he was then fired as el presidente because his intentions did not seem for the well of everyone but only for the worse.

they also threw giant nuts and bolts at him which made him cry with all of the mean names and then his radioactive boogers too
Keele on Aqua BWuDomD

okay so banished and fired from being el presidente
all keele wanted was friends so he thought taking over the world and enslaving people was the best option available at this point but now he's alone and sad somewhere else.

add to the story

EDIT:
i actually keep overlooking the big text people use and i think it's worthy to say this and yes. nowi k now th e code
Keele on Aqua Sg7meX2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTpp8PQSog
Keele on Aqua S1LQTDv
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
AquaRimms

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMWed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm

GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ALL 40 VOLUMES OF KEELE ON AQUA AS WELL AS THE 369 NAUGHTY SIDE STORIES AND 78 BLU RAY BOXES OF THE RECENT KEELE ON AQUA THE NATURAL AND 61 KEELE ON AQUA THE ORIGINATION ANIMATED ADAPTATIONS ONLY FOR FIVE MILLYKADRILLYIONODOLLARS1!!!!1

DON'T GOT THE MONEY?

Keele on Aqua H2cgEjX

You must learn the way of the respect, ol'Keele.
Open your kokoro to the friends-o of Tales of Reservia..... o.

Keele on Aqua UqdwtPB

KeeletheMan wrote:
Keele on Aqua BHbgtxR
kele kelee

Keele on Aqua IZIKtcy

real reala

KeeletheMan wrote:
okay lemme continue the story now

keele has actually casted a spell on all of the sukwiians- what keele didn't know is that it had a time limit and once it has passed the next day, they have been subconsciously there and watching so they know keele plans and have now banished him at the same time of calling him the most repulsive disgusting foul creature ever. he was then fired as el presidente because his intentions did not seem for the well of everyone but only for the worse.

they also threw giant nuts and bolts at him which made him cry with all of the mean names and then his radioactive boogers too
Keele on Aqua BWuDomD

okay so banished and fired from being el presidente
all keele wanted was friends so he thought taking over the world and enslaving people was the best option available at this point but now he's alone and sad somewhere else.

add to the story

Hmmm, who are the sukwiians?
Keele went to hire his Eternian minions until he was overthrown by admin and new president Suikiwiden and chief vice president Dr. Casey, the man of two titles.

Keele on Aqua CRJn0eF

"The Justice Tales of Reservia...is the name of the justice that will defeat you!"

"Now, Justice and Justice shall become one!"

DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

They arrived to put and end to the terror and reign of KeeleTheTyrant
Being a Tales forum, and the Justice in the name of safe forum gaming, they have sent their own Knights of JUSTICE to attack Keele.

Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o3_250Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o5_250Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o8_250

With no where left to run, Keele ran to General Art forum, though being so dead he was easily spotted the the trio.
Keele then was attacked and was forced to resign from El Presidente as he was left no other choice, and left Forum Games.
By leaving Forum Games, he is essentially giving up his title as a cool kid.

Keele on Aqua JVQsvWh

With El Presidente expelled, everyone in Reservia lived happily ever after with the guidance of Suikoden and Casey, ji endo.

That's it.

________________________________________________________________________________

THAT'S MY CONCLUSION

Now go read more Keele on Aqua.

Keele on Aqua AIJFk2u
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMThu Oct 02, 2014 2:33 am

AquaRimms wrote:
GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ALL 40 VOLUMES OF KEELE ON AQUA AS WELL AS THE 369 NAUGHTY SIDE STORIES AND 78 BLU RAY BOXES OF THE RECENT KEELE ON AQUA THE NATURAL AND 61 KEELE ON AQUA THE ORIGINATION ANIMATED ADAPTATIONS ONLY FOR FIVE MILLYKADRILLYIONODOLLARS1!!!!1

DON'T GOT THE MONEY?

Keele on Aqua H2cgEjX
screw that everyone knows keele on the cob is the greatest thing and keele on aqua does not compare. it has the best story and ugh
Keele on Aqua QgS3rmg
i personally think it has actual quality to it.
AquaRimms wrote:

You must learn the way of the respect, ol'Keele.
Open your kokoro to the friends-o of Tales of Reservia..... o.

Keele on Aqua UqdwtPB
aND JUST WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING HERE?@?!!!?!!11/@#$%^$^?!?!?11/11 kEEle

AquaRimms wrote:
Keele on Aqua IZIKtcy
real reala
Keele on Aqua DPpbuWXkeEleKeele on Aqua YUhh4r4

AquaRimms wrote:
Hmmm, who are the sukwiians?
Keele went to hire his Eternian minions until he was overthrown by admin and new president Suikiwiden and chief vice president Dr. Casey, the man of two titles.

Keele on Aqua CRJn0eF

"The Justice Tales of Reservia...is the name of the justice that will defeat you!"

"Now, Justice and Justice shall become one!"

DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

They arrived to put and end to the terror and reign of KeeleTheTyrant
Being a Tales forum, and the Justice in the name of safe forum gaming, they have sent their own Knights of JUSTICE to attack Keele.

Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o3_250Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o5_250Keele on Aqua Tumblr_ncfptqhCED1tnopn1o8_250

With no where left to run, Keele ran to General Art forum, though being so dead he was easily spotted the the trio.
Keele then was attacked and was forced to resign from El Presidente as he was left no other choice, and left Forum Games.
By leaving Forum Games, he is essentially giving up his title as a cool kid.

Keele on Aqua JVQsvWh

With El Presidente expelled, everyone in Reservia lived happily ever after with the guidance of Suikoden and Casey, ji endo.

That's it.
no let me add a plot twist. They were actually both thinking of that exact same story of which have never been spoken out loud... but only seen in the minds. It was all going on just as they were having a basic conversation.
Keele on Aqua Kg0F97w
the end. i rate that story 0 out of 10

AquaRimms wrote:

THAT'S MY CONCLUSION

Now go read more Keele on Aqua.

Keele on Aqua AIJFk2u
am i allowed to whip out my creepy purple rabbit keele gifs anymore.

okay anyways
Keele on Aqua NPuLnJB
keele isn't reading your crap only reading keele on the cob manga then later will eat chips and watch the keele on the cob movie

also keele is not a loser wow. how dare you insult keele keele is mad now that is why that story was rated 0/10 from professional story critics because that was unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Whole thread: tl;dr

Keele on Aqua 799701d1368764558-limited-edition-lays-potato-chips-118976d1301695194-whats-modified-addiction-stuff-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 3:19 pm

KeeletheMan wrote:
then later will eat chips

*steals keele's chips*

Keele on Aqua SSjkJNM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! It looks like said thievery has not gone unnoticed!111

Keele on Aqua 7tzw1Dn

Crap guys, Aqua's declaring war against our newly formed government!1!!

Keele on Aqua U0tQiYh

MAN YER BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE!11

Keele on Aqua EwhEdnS

....Huh? Looks like Keele and Aqua have donned themselves in new high tech armor!

Keele on Aqua Yzg7XXA

Bah! Nevermind that! I send out my greatest knight Sir Slivius as t'would seem you've broughten along your dastardly spellsword Sir Eatscornalot!

Keele on Aqua LguHWUh

How shalt thee retort? Wilst thou put this in thine next volume?
Back to top Go down
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Keele on Aqua OgdfFmQ
keele is insulted and sad why does no one just message me keele is here you know.

Also Suikini I would quote all of that but
Keele on Aqua LG5ihgN
ain't no keele got time to actually edit things better either.

okay but keele acknowledges you that's all that matters. though it is a little rude to steal chips I mean seriously you're stealing from the poor. do you even realize this bad deed you have done.

aren't you ashamed for stealing ol' keele's chips when keeLE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU JUST LIKE PICKING ON KEELE. kEELe. KEELE!!!!!!1111!!!! AHSAGHDrAGGHHH!!!!!!1111111111111
Keele on Aqua 22xLRUJ
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Keele on Aqua Excalibur_Portrait

Implications.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Hey guys, what's happening in this thre-

*checks last page*

Oh, em... I'll see myself out. Wish you luck in... whatever you're doing.
Back to top Go down
AquaRimms
AquaRimms

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaMWed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 am

Keele on Aqua U9QORLT

A lot, from what I read.

Dunno where to start now Sad

KeeletheMan wrote:
Keele on Aqua OgdfFmQ
keele is insulted and sad why does no one just message me keele is here you know

I then made a sig but it was too big to use so I will post it here

Keele on Aqua KNGkByJ

Now let us look at the ocean.

I included the chips that Keele wanted

KeeletheMan wrote:
aren't you ashamed for stealing ol' keele's chips when keeLE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU JUST LIKE PICKING ON KEELE.

and we had know that Keele's favorite drink is mountain dew

Keele on Aqua IukGPCF

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keele on Aqua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keele on Aqua   Keele on Aqua 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Keele on Aqua
Page 1 of 1