Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite Tempest fan is back

Go down 
+2
Crystal Power
Vadio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vadio

Vadio

Your favorite Tempest fan is back Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMSun Oct 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Yes, it's Vadio here Cool

Found this new Forum because someone posted the link over at a Tales group in FB.
Well, I've never been very active back in the days of the official Tales forum, but it's good to be back.

And I've lost a little of my Tempest fan-boyness. Yup.
But I'm still waiting for ToTR :c
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am

Hey! Hey! That was me! Oh no, my secret forum identity is going to be exposed! Haha XD

However, I'm glad I could help you find these forums! Welcome and have a good time! Smile

I want Tales of the Tempest R too, despite never playing the  original. Sad
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 am

Vadio wrote:
Yes, it's Vadio here 8)

Found this new Forum because someone posted the link over at a Tales group in FB.
Well, I've never been very active back in the days of the official Tales forum, but it's good to be back.

And I've lost a little of my Tempest fan-boyness. Yup.
But I'm still waiting for ToTR :c

VADIOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome back =D
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am

Hey Very Happy Long time no see~
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 10:58 am

VADIO!!! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 11:53 am

Your favorite Tempest fan is back UzIrvHj

I still have my old laser blade Vadio quote too~
Back to top Go down
Vadio

Vadio

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Crystal Power wrote:
Hey! Hey! That was me! Oh no, my secret forum identity is going to be exposed! Haha XD

However, I'm glad I could help you find these forums! Welcome and have a good time! Smile

I want Tales of the Tempest R too, despite never playing the  original. Sad

Ooooh, so it's you! Thanks a lot for posting that. I had no idea that this forum existed :p

Also, thanks for everyone! Good to see you guys again (even if sometimes my memory isn't the best one, so I might not remember everyone, don't judge me, please e.e)

Suikiwiden wrote:
I still have my old laser blade Vadio quote too~

Oooooh, I (sorta) remember that!
Something about duck shooting lasers right from Aselia, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Vadio wrote:

I always interpret that as you shooting a duck in Aselia with a laser from Tempest to be honest.

It's me, Slivius!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Vadio wrote:

"I wouldn't save Tempest world because if the spots dominated it I could turn into a spot and shoot a duck with a laser blade right from Aselia" -Vadio
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Vadio wrote:
Ooooh, so it's you! Thanks a lot for posting that. I had no idea that this forum existed :p

You're very welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vadio

Vadio

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaMMon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

I always interpret that as you shooting a duck in Aselia with a laser from Tempest to be honest.

It's me, Slivius!

I remember you!
I sorta remember you....I remember the name. I remember of your presence in the forums, but I don't remember much of what we talked :c sorry. My bad. And well, I think people got the sentence wrong, maybe it's time to explain it.

Suikiwiden wrote:
"I wouldn't save Tempest world because if the spots dominated it I could turn into a spot and shoot a duck with a laser blade right from Aselia" -Vadio

YES, THAT'S IT (I'm touched right now. You still have this, after so much time. Not that I doubted you. I really didn't.)

Come to think of it now, I remember of you putting this as your sig, but I don't remember you. I told you guys I have a bad memory Sad

Now, what I really meant with this, from what I remember:

I would shoot a random duck in my spot form, using a Laser Blade (a sword in ToP, hence why Aselia).
Laser Blades don't even shoot lasers. They are like Lightsabers. But the whole thing never made sense so I think it's ok.
THERE YOU GO, mistery solved. Maybe many people thought that I meant something else because of my bad spelling? idk.

Crystal Power wrote:
You're very welcome! Wink

Thanks again! (I think if I thank you everytime you say to me that I'm welcome, we could enter in an infinite loop of time and space, thus creating a time paradox and maybe making that whole Laser Blade from Aselia and duck-shooting evilness with Spots coming true. Or maybe not Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Your favorite Tempest fan is back 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Tempest fan is back
Page 1 of 1