Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today in Gaming

Go down 
+30
AzureEdge
Bo Staff Katana
Crystal Power
Meow Wow
Dracos
TalesofHysteria
Drake
Harbinger
Seraph
Zacewing
Divinus Fulmen
Chosen of Mana
Silver Forte
Ryu
TimeFactor
Psypher
King Cat the Sixth
Arn
BlazingFiddlesticks
Slivendiferious
DylDawg
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Suikoden
Txn
Falcom
Abicion
warriorangel01
Taiyz
Prinny
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

Today in Gaming - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMSun May 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Yeah I'm probably going for PS4 version too. As much fun it would be playing on the go, this deserves a console experience if only for stable framerate in a fast paced action.

Dana' gameplay looks rather fun. The flash dodge (i think) and the run afterwards had some dynamic looking camera works.

I hope they'd bring back the more bullet hell boss instead of the post-Ys7 laser bosses, but flash guard would just make them both obsolete. I love guarding against bigass fist from sky and gigantic laser beam as much as the next guy, but they really need to categorize some of the bosses' attacks into unguardable/undodgeable to balance both mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMThu May 19, 2016 12:55 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/18/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-recaps-youll-get-team-friends/ They finally confirm that the Monster Hunter-style mode they've been showing off exclusively is the Space-Time Labyrinth, and that yes, the story mode will indeed be playable on any Sony device with 4 player online.

I also discovered boxart that is very reminiscent of the Arkahm City GotY:
http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DQH2-PV1_Box-Art.jpg
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMSun May 22, 2016 12:54 am

Phantom Brave PC registration is now open!

https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/734096516927782912
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus coming to Steam June 1st! Includes all the DLC for $29.99 (and 10% off the first week).

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/05/24/senran-kagura-shinovi-pc-release-date/
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMFri Jun 03, 2016 10:48 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/03/valkyria-chronicles-2-can-now-directly-downloaded-playstation-vitas/ so apparently Sega read my comments in their Valkyria Chronicles Remastered player survey.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMSat Jun 04, 2016 3:47 am

Too bad Sega will never localize VC3 to go with VC2 -____-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMSun Jun 05, 2016 5:17 am

Too bad Sega will never make another Magic Knight Rayearth game.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 pm

I didn't want to make a whole new Kingdom Hearts thread, but KH2.8 trailer tomorrow!! Super pumped for that! They say its 2016 date has not changed, I'm wondering if we'll get a date for it tomorrow finally. I'm still expecting KH3 to be 2018 right now, I won't mind being pleasantly surprised at E3. Nomura talked about an information embargo being lifted at E3 in a quote on the official page.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Destiny Rise of Iron details got leaked ahead of the reveal tomorrow. Get ready for mutant Fallen.

https://imgur.com/a/TLJ92
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMSun Jun 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Titanfall 2 singleplayer trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbutTQ8Yow

Yes, its a proper offline campaign, not the "campaign" the original had.

Multiplayer looks so friggin good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMMon Jul 04, 2016 10:10 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/03/tokyo-xanadu-physically-digitally-arriving-north-america/ Aksys games, always willing to disappoint by localizing previous versions of games and not announcing any intent to localize the superior version. Still waiting on anything regarding the updated versions of Arcana Heart 3, Under Night In-Birth, and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

Oh, and they didn't dub Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator because there's story DLC in production and apparently it's too difficult for these amateur chucklefucks to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMMon Jul 04, 2016 11:33 pm

Aksys totally botched the shipments of the Zero Time Dilemma's special edition as well. The watch that comes with it is being shipped separately and they have no idea why. Amazon was nice enough to give people a $10 credit because of that.

And they expect people to buy the Shiren The Wanderer special edition from their store? And for that extra scummy touch, you have to pay for it before it ships. I hate when stores do that.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 05, 2016 8:45 am

Oh, I didn't even realize there was a special edition. Is that the first one they've sold exclusively through their online store? I can't remember them offering any special editions period, since the first version of Chrono Phantasma/Guilty Gear Xrd.

And yeah, you can't count on Aksys to ship anything properly, they had problems with the watches for the first game's pre-orders to boot. Their shit always gets stuck at the Canadian border, even in America they often under stock or delay shipments to retail stores. Many Gamestops didn't get Revelator on time or in the appropriate quantities.

It's amazing that these fucking amateurs can run a company, their translations aren't even particularly great, they just hire good actors, when they actually decide to dub a game properly. Let's not forget the horrid lip-syncing in Xrd -Sign- and the line in Calamity Trigger that was just left undubbed by mistake, and the arcade version opening that skips in the 360 version of Continuum Shift. No testing whatsoever.

I'm praying that Atlus takes over releasing Arc System Works titles some day. Taking Tokyo Xanadu from XSEED is super shitty.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/02/square-enixs-setsuna-studio-tokyo-rpg-factory-sees-244-million-yen-loss/

The game is pretty bland so I'm not surprised it bombed. Square Enix totally missed the point of a budget title as well. A lot of smaller budget titles in Japan sell around this amount and are quite profitable.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah I'm not surprised. That game was totally misbudgeted, no matter how good it is, I knew it would be a failure once the marketing train got started.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMMon Aug 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Aug 10, 2016 1:34 am

Well, except Nintendo still controls all potential content you release where-as Sony just abused the system in the name of damage control with all these leaks and shit. The article has also already been updated stating that all claims have been lifted.

Both are wrong, but Nintendo's bullshit has a lasting effect.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Aug 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Yeah, I know the developers cleared that up. Sony's lawyers were a bit trigger happy there.

I like how Nintendo took down that Metroid 2 fangame after it was released. People have made many, many Nintendo fangames. They can't just start taking them down at this point.

AM2R is pretty solid, though some of the level design is a bit too linear compared to official Metroid games.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Aug 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Bungie has been showing a lot of cool stuff for Rise of Iron. There's a new ornament system for certain weapons and armor. Basically its a way to give your gear snazzy new paint jobs.

Taiyz will be happy to know that there's a new exotic sidearm called the Trespasser.

Today in Gaming - Page 40 CqD6WYkWgAAtiYS

Hopefully this one will actually be worth using, unlike the Dreg's Promise.

More guns in this album. https://imgur.com/a/qCrpU

Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMFri Aug 19, 2016 8:21 pm

So...

This is apparently how PQube is advertising Valkyrie Drive.

Today in Gaming - Page 40 CqJhVOuW8AAjWcs

I mean, they're not exactly incorrect. The anime series could pass for yuri hentai.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Aug 24, 2016 5:02 pm

New Blazblue has no dub so it can come out in November, lol. You know, when games like BF1*, Titanfall 2*, COD Infinite Warfare, and muthafuggin Final Fantasy XV are coming out.

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/768505645473542144

*Yes, I do realize these two games are coming out near the end of October, but they will most likely continue to have strong sales in November and December.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 pm

https://twitter.com/Taiyz/status/768540425456119808 I could've been more harsh because quite frankly Aksys is a shit localization company, they still fail to ship sufficient copies to stores or on time to Canadian retailers, and they have so many errors during their localization process, but I think this gets the point across earnestly. Seriously, I really wish Atlus would start publishing all of Aksys' stuff, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue and Arcana Heart (which Arc System Works publishes in Japan.)

Unfortunately I don't think XSEED and the Eurobros (Rising Star and PQube) have the resources to dub a fighting game with such an extensive story mode, but then again XSEED dubbed Onechanbara ZII so it's hard to say (but evidently Senran Kagura is way too much and its story mode is more comparable to these fighters.)

I actually am curious to see how PQube will evolve as they're taking on some ambitious cult properties with a lot of text, I'd like to see them start commissioning dubs from some US ADR studios.

Also, yeah dude, even ignoring games those shooters that the FGC probably won't buy, we already have SFV, Revelator and KoFXV. Central Fiction did NOT need to come out this year, and quite frankly it probably doesn't even matter when it comes out because BlazBlue is not going to be on the main stage at Evo 2017 instead of Guilty Gear. Next year is probably gonna be those three above, Tekken 7, both of the Smash Bros. titles, MvC3, Injustice 2 and Killer Instinct. Pokken will probably be a side tournament because of T7.

Edit: Just to shit on Aksys some more, the watches that they always dole out for new 999 games? Not only did they f*** up the original shipment the watches were mostly damaged, the replacements are showing up with broken cases and such as well. Certain retailers are also making the recipients pay super high import fees for the replacement watches.

I also checked out Aksys' subtitles for the Revelator OP, and the 5th line of dialogue has a typo in it. The thing that plays at the start of the game every time has a typo that early. This is the Aksys level of quality.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMMon Sep 12, 2016 3:33 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/12/one-piece-grand-pirate-colosseum-dbz-extreme-butoden-get-cross-versus-update/

can we all agree that this is the sickest thing to be announced in a long time? It's like if Melty Blood HD finally came out and they just said "yeah, so we're combining Melty Blood and Under Night In-Birth" like it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Sep 13, 2016 1:26 pm

So TGS started today. The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls get another game that involves watching and no real gameplay interaction...

EDF5 is a thing though, and you guys are still bad people for not owning 4.1. Koei Tecmo finally announced Musou Stars, a Musou game feauring characters from Koei Tecmo brands. The new Fortune Street celebrates Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy anniversaries and is on PS4 and Vita so you punks better get on the hype train because Fortune Street is fucking addictive.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Sep 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Wow that's actually pretty cool! At your first recent post, at your second, Byeeeee. I mean I didn't expect much since Platinum Stars was just released, but I really did not require superficial CG content, I mean maybe if it was Side M....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today in Gaming   Today in Gaming - Page 40 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Today in Gaming
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next