Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game

Go down 
+4
Crystal Power
Slivendiferious
DreamSword
AriArk2000
8 posters

Choose!
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap0%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap20%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap0%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap10%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Tales of Fandom Vol.1
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Fandom Vol.2
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Summoner's Lineage
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Eternia Online (I wanna play that D:)
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the Tempest
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap30%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_lcap20%Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Tales of VS.
 20% [ 2 ]
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Dice Adventure
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Reve Unitia
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Mobile Series (Not gonna list all these!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Card Evolve
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Bibliotheca
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of the World: Tactics Union
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Asteria
 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Link
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
AriArk2000
Fresh Mutton Dealer!
AriArk2000

Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 am

Ok, this is just like the other one, just spin-off's, not main series xD
I wasn't originally going to include them all because I though that there were some no one would choose, but max of 50 choices, so meh.
Also, I didn't include the wallpaper thingy, cos seriously... xD
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm stuck between Card Evolve and Kizna, because of all the artworks :/

and then there's dawn...
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Easily the Radiant Mythology series, but specifically I love the 3rd game the most. Smile
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Voted NariDanX.
Thread also reminded me that I should probably continue Summoner's Lineage...
...Nah.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSat Feb 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Definitely NDX but RM 2 and 3 are pretty close up there. Card Evolve gets special mention for those artworks <3

Summoner's Lineage is the only non-mobile Tales game I've never tried and the gameplay makes me just not want want to ;P (oh wait and VS but it's VS so w/e)
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMSun Feb 22, 2015 12:25 am

ND3

I also really like Link and Asteria
Back to top Go down
Sherstelle

Sherstelle

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaMTue Feb 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Tales of VS is good. Absolute fave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game   Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Favourite Spin-Off Tales Game
Page 1 of 1