Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can! Empty
PostSubject: Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!   Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can! 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 am

Hey so over the past year I've sporadically tried to search for a game I played as a kid. I'm pretty sure it was for the Genesis or SNES, it was a cartoony sprite-based horizontal shoot-'em-up with planes (and the planes had cartoon eyes and stuff.) Typical video-game-y environments, very bright, lots of blue skies, I think you even went under water. Unfortunately I forget what the weapons were like but I think they were cartoony too, like you could shoot boxing gloves or something. It was a co-op game as well.

Last edited by Taiyz on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!   Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can! 07v2DaMTue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Twinbee?

Edit: Oh wait, you said horizontal. Then I'm not sure =/

Edit 2: Gadget Twins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnJsm5MlDU
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!   Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can! 07v2DaMWed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 am

THAT'S IT, YESSSS

Looking online it seems to be very obscure (and it's in a weird sort of genre crisis where it's not really a shoot-'em-up it's more of a flying beat-'em-up but seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!   Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can! 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Name that game! Because I can't...Edit: But Txn can!
Page 1 of 1