Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated Empty
PostSubject: Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated   Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated 07v2DaMSat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Anyone feel that Janice Kawaye is kind of an underappreciated voice actress? She was Yuzu Kurosaki in Bleach, Jenny in My Life as a Teenage Robot, Nao in Mugen Souls Z, Alice in Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World, Estelle in Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart and recently she is Famitsu in Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed, and no one credits her for it. My question is why? Am I the only one who notices these things?
Back to top Go down
Apple151

Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated   Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated 07v2DaMSun Sep 23, 2018 11:49 pm

I must confess I don't follow voice actresses all that much... it could just be that some of us just aren't all into figuring out who voiced what and why...

Honestly I actually was never excited when games turned to voice acting over the 2000s era... I think they were more charming and imaginative when played without it all.

Also I realize this post is from 3 years ago but I checked other threads and sometimes people respond to them after that long so hopefully it's ok here also Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Janice Kawaye is Underappreciated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Entertainment-
Jump to: