Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ryouga

Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me. Empty
PostSubject: Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.   Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me. 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:06 pm

I havent played the game since the Snes version I owned about 9 or 10 years ago and liked it then.

Played the PS1 version and found the story fine but seemed so slow paced such as battles every few seconds slowing the game down, loads of backtracking rooms to get chests which meant even more random battles, and that bride capture part took me ages and had to get a guide in the end.

And before anyone asks I have completed about 40 rpgs since I first played them about 25 years ago if not more from 8-128 bit eras so know gams can be slow but this one was mad.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.   Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me. 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:17 pm

For the earlier, random encounter based Tales games, holy bottles are your friend.
Back to top Go down
ryouga

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.   Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me. 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:23 pm

I just used a gameshark code its more awkward than anything as even with holy bottles random encounters seemed high but at a more manageable level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.   Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Is the PS1 Phantasia game a bit off or is it just me.
Page 1 of 1