Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question Empty
PostSubject: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaMWed Nov 04, 2015 1:59 am

I'm curious if PC pre-orderers managed to get Symphonia after all. I think the other rewards were legacy weapons, then legacy costumes for dudes, and then legacy customes for the girls, correct? Then Symphonia.

Also, regarding DLC, specifically the seaside costumes, I remember hearing before launch that Alisha and Rose, and Dezel and Zavied share costumes, so can Alisha wear Rose's swimsuit and vise versa? In screenshots it seems to me like they have separate swimsuits entirely.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question Empty
PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaMWed Nov 04, 2015 2:56 am

ToS won't be available for people who pre-ordered until next year.

Yeah, they can wear each other's costumes.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaMWed Nov 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Well that's a given, I was just curious if they managed to unlock it. Thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaMThu Nov 05, 2015 5:34 pm

We actually got Symphonia a week before release, rather than a day-before rush that some of us were expecting. I came back the afternoon of the 13th to pre-order and we already hit it. Weapon skins, costumes, Symphonia.

Last edited by BlazingFiddlesticks on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaMFri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am

Taiyz wrote:
Well that's a given, I was just curious if they managed to unlock it. Thanks for answering.
Oh I totally read your question wrong. Yeah it was unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question   So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

So did the PC nerds manage to unlock Symphonia? + DLC outfit switcheroo question
Page 1 of 1