Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

[AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print Empty
PostSubject: [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print   [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print 07v2DaMSun Dec 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Finally done with a new AMV!

MASSIVE SPOILERS if you haven't watched the Puella Magi Madoka Magica TV series or the two compilation movies! It will spoil them to their entirety.

Release article
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print   [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print 07v2DaMMon Dec 07, 2015 2:37 am

Very well orchastrated! Case in point: the dark sky part. That is fucking genius lol.

It's very commendable how you went through so many episodes and handpicked all the good stuff from 'em. Idk if I could do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print   [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print 07v2DaMMon Dec 07, 2015 11:05 am

One of the things I'm really proud of with this one is the lyric sync (syncing visuals to the words in the lyrics). I mean it's my AMV so I'm gonna be biased, but my opinion, especially for the second verse, is that the lyric sync turns the AMV into one massive "Feels Train", with each part of the verse getting worse and worse until that one final punch in the gut.

Suikoden wrote:
Very well orchastrated! Case in point: the dark sky part. That is fucking genius lol.
That's actually one of the edits I'm most proud of! That clip is originally a stormy sky throughout. The blue sky to start and the transition to the stormy sky is all my doing. Probably the most complex edit I made.

Suikoden wrote:
It's very commendable how you went through so many episodes and handpicked all the good stuff from 'em. Idk if I could do something like that.
I at least tried that with Uninhabited Planet Survive, too. It just didn't seem like it because I didn't get content from every episode in that AMV. Doing so would have been impossible though because UPS has 52 episodes compared to Madoka Magica's 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print   [AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

[AMV] Puella Magi Madoka Magica - The Fine Print
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Art :: General Art-
Jump to: