Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, hello there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liberation Maiden

Liberation Maiden

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 1:57 am

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all, unless, somehow, we've met before, and in that case, nice to see you again! Laughing Let's see, where do I begin? I've been playing Tales games since the Symphonia days, and was a member on the old forum many years ago (under a different account name). I guess eventually I got inactive over there, and when I went to look for it a few days ago, I found out it was gone and this was the new one, so here I am! I'm not really good at the whole forum thing, but I am hoping to get more involved here!  Very Happy

And since I can't really think of anything else to say, I'll leave it at that for now! If you want to know more about me, just feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 4:38 am

Welcome! I love your avatar I love you
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Greetings! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMSun Mar 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi there! Also a big fan of your avatar! May I enquire as to who you were on the old forum?
Back to top Go down
Liberation Maiden

Liberation Maiden

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMMon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 am

Haha thanks all! Yeah, I love all things Sailor Moon. Very Happy

ShivKH wrote:
May I enquire as to who you were on the old forum?
Hmm, I don't remember for sure what username I used, but I'm gonna say most likely it was YoshiPeach? It was probably somewhere around 2009 or 2010. I don't think I was around for too long, maybe a year or two.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMMon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

I actually do remember you!!! My name was Shiv:) on the forums, original I know I made it when i was like 12-14 okay
Back to top Go down
Liberation Maiden

Liberation Maiden

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMMon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Haha wait really? That's awesome!! Very Happy I think I remember you too actually (the smiley face in your username jogged my memory haha). Yeah I was quite the young one when "YoshiPeach" happened too so it's all good lol. I don't remember much of what I did on the forum back then but hopefully I didn't make too much of an embarrassment of myself. :p All I remember is spending most of my time in the Symphonia boards and playing some of the forum games haha.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMMon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 pm

I know for a fact that I made an embarrassment of myself back then, so no worries on that front LOL I don't recall anything unfortunate about you, so you left a good impression on me at least!
Back to top Go down
Liberation Maiden

Liberation Maiden

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMTue Mar 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Haha well that's good! Very Happy And if it's any consolation, I don't recall anything unfortunate about you either!
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaMThu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Aww thank you! That's good to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Well, hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Greetings and Goodbyes-
Jump to: