Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Cecil

This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread Empty
PostSubject: This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread   This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread 07v2DaMFri Apr 15, 2016 5:31 am

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been a topic for this yet.
For those who all played Bravely Default, what did you think of its ending and how many of you are looking forward to its sequel scheduled for release today?

I was extremely addicted to the first game and the ending definitely left me surprised. I'm very glad that game did will and I'm excited for the sequel.
There was a lot I enjoyed about Default. Part of it was the great story and characters, which we were well cast.
The main story kept me wanting to see what would come next and the various default options were genius.
I also enjoyed building up the character levels to see what different abilities they could learn and it was cool finding out how to use different methods to beat various bosses (although the optional battle against the wizards was just plain impossible and unfair, but thankfully it was just optional).
I'm glad to have beaten this game and can't wait to see what's in store for Second.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread   This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread 07v2DaMFri Apr 15, 2016 12:34 pm

I have yet to beat it, I go for long stretches, and then either get busy, get a new game, or get demolished repeatedly by something and discouraged LOL I am excited to finish the game though, I am nowhere near the story getting to its depths I feel, and I'm excited for the sequel
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

PostSubject: Re: This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread   This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread 07v2DaMSat Apr 16, 2016 4:07 am

I know what you mean about being discouraged. There were some boss battles I had trouble with before finding out what combination of moves to use. It's not always easy to figure that out, given how many abilities you can learn, but I finally gave up on it after a battle against all the wizards. I couldn't even find much advice on good methods to use, and after several dozen attempts I gave up. With the way they tend to do their moves, there's a strong sense that the game is cheating. If I can ever shed some light on that battle, I might give it another shot, but I still beat the game and that's more important.

When you get a chance, be sure to get back to it. There's a lot in the story that you'll want to see and the ending will make you want to play the sequel even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread   This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

This thread's name is the Bravely Second thread
Page 1 of 1